Plush Diggle

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

... so, we took the lid off of *that*.

Do you like? Will you buy it? How many will you buy? What will you name them? Will you name them all Eduardo? Discuss!

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Warlock

Warlock Member

I might buy one later for the sake of the diglets in Dredmor's crafting sweatshops.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

As I've said a few times, I want one. Right now. And I will name mine Lutefisk.

As to whether I will actually buy one? It's unlikely. If it's gonna be sold through the same vendor as your t-shirts, then the Plush Diggle will likely cost me some obscene sum of money that I absolutely refuse to pay, especially as I'm not on a high-paying job.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Do want, probably won't actually get, half because of what Althea said, half because I'm gonna have less money than Omni after the summer sale's over, and for the forseeable future after that.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Just to clarify my point; the product itself isn't expensive, but the recommended shipping is of an absolutely shockingly obscene price that it instantly makes it infeasible to import a product. $19 t-shirt with shipping at about $38? Yeah, right. Not paying $60 for a t-shirt. I would guess that the same vendor (assumption that it'll be them) will charge about $10-20 for a diggle plush, but that's still a lot of money.

I want my Lutefisk and I want her(!) now, but for me to buy it the shipping in particular would need to be fair and reasonable.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Insanius

Insanius Member

I require two of these.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. SamuelMarston

SamuelMarston Member

I want one.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. DoDgirl

DoDgirl Member

I would love one. I would name it Charles. Is it the purple one from level 6 or 7?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk Member

+1
    I'd love to buy one, but I refuse to pay ridiculous sum of money for shipping. Many times I wanted to purchase something from an US shop, yet after seeing the price of shipping I've thrown some insults in their general direction and went away.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  10. tennerage

tennerage Member

:|

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. Giygas

Giygas Member

Level six has the Deep Fungus Diggle, which is some sort of purple or indigo. Level 10 also has Deep Diggle Chefs and Arch Diggles, which are both nearly the exact same shade of pink and are quite annoying to distinguish.

I would buy six and invent a Diggle gun of sorts. I wonder if I can get any EXP off those big-eyebrowed idiots at school... Heh heh heh, time to level up my Swords skill.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. MaxTytel

MaxTytel Member

I would buy each and every color of it.

Even the Muscle Diggle if you made him too. :D

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  13. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Sad.

$20, no international shipping. Actually, no out-of-US shipping, even though it's a product based on a Canadian game from a Canadian studio in Canadia.

I'm not sure if to laugh or cry.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  14. Warlock

Warlock Member

why, world, why?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  15. Maze1125

Maze1125 Member

I would buy one of these in an instant, except I live in the UK...

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  16. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Per Nicholas:

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  17. Warlock

Warlock Member

crisis averted. Now I can own my very own diggle plush.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  18. Rawk Hawk

Rawk Hawk Member

20 bucks is a little steep. Not going to lie.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  19. Ruigi

Ruigi Will Mod for Digglebucks

I bought one after I heard about the offer for the custom drawing. Could i substitute a gaslamp staff drawing with a portrait size or 8.5x11 of some concept art of a steam armor soldier from Clockwork Empires? That would be great. PS, I would also love your signatures.

Of course, I'm assuming you have more pictures of this guy
    [​IMG]

OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  20. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

That's true enough Daynab, but I'm concerned that international shipping is going to equal the price of the plush at the very least, which is the case with the t-shirts (at least the recommended/reliable shipping). $40 for a plushie, no matter how cute, seems ridiculously steep.

It's not Gaslamp's fault, I'm not blaming them, I'm just thinking it might restrict a lot of international fans from ordering.

OmniaNigrum likes this.