Known Issues list.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Daynab, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Musaab

Musaab Member

Moar bug fixing!

2. Jakob

Jakob Member

Hey There!
    Well, i just got the game for my Macbook pro 13", with OS X 10.7.4. I discovered that the game matches my screen horizontal, but not vertical. My screen is accuratly too short to fit the game. I triedd all diferent resolutions, but none matches :( Anyone got an idea?
    Here's the picture of the best fitting (1280x800) Skærmbillede 2012-06-22 kl. 15.02.46.png

3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Have you tried running it fullscreen?
    Also I have access to 1280 x 720, shouldn't that work? do you not have access to that for some reason?

4. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

If you run the tame 1280x720 windowed and your resolution is 1280x720, you're going to lose 10-20 pixels off the top of the screen for the window's title bar.

5. Jingseng

Jingseng Member

Did not see this in known issues, but ran across it twice in game so far (diff chars, diff levels) - acquired the exact amount of exp needed to level, but did not level until actually going OVER this amount.

eg: "you have acquired 7000 out of 7000 of the experience needed to gain your next level"

...which should mean I automatically level, no? If I owe $10 and give you $10, I've paid you off... the debt doesn't continue to exist until I give you $11. Unable to take a screenshot in steam =(

6. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

Taxa= does not work for effect type="trigger"

7. BDR1985

BDR1985 Member

I killed a monster zoo and got a wizard's sleeve as my reward, nicely enchanted but obviously useless, right? Well.. instead of having Sleeve as its listed type, it had "Armor" as listed type, and I (foolishly) right clicked it, which caused it to disappear into thin air. I looked on my character, my inventory and the floor and it was just plain gone. Pretty annoying since it was worth a lot of experience.

e: also this isn't a 'bug' per se but what's the story on "mosolov" cocktails? Seems really weird to spell it that way as opposed to 'molotov', but too obvious to just be a spelling error.

8. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

How did the sleeve taste? Somewhat minty? I am surprised this bug still exists. I presume you are running 1.0.11 with RotDG and YHTNTEP?

Exile likes this.
  9. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Yeah, they removed it like, 3 or 4 times.

It's like Herobrine in Minecraft. It's supposedly removed, and then it has to be removed yet again.

OmniNegro likes this.
  10. BDR1985

BDR1985 Member

Yeah. Had RotDG content active too. I don't recall seeing any effects on my character sheet from 'eating' it; a shame since I think it had some mana regeneration which I'd have loved to gain intrinsically, but I might have mixed up the symbol with extra mana and didn't really recall well what other stats it had.

11. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

The Sleeves are a sort of joke item. They always have loads of good stats. But they are supposed to not be usable in any way. They are just there to taunt you.

Exile likes this.
  12. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Actually, they are used as a crafting ingredient. For a rather average item, but if you get lucky with the sleeve on the first two floors, it can be useful like that.

13. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

But who really makes the Magical Badass jacket? I think it is mostly inferior to everything else you could make by that point. That is why I say it is a joke item. If the MBJ retained the stats of the sleeves, it would be different.

Exile likes this.
  14. Fogity

Fogity Member

I have found an annoying bug that I am surprised is not in the bug tracker (maybe it is fixed for the next public version). Anyway, when you filter crafting recipes by available items (and maybe skill level and secret) it will not update by it self. Instead I have to disable and enable again.

Then it seems also that monster zoos (the counter and reward) are disabled if you move between floors. Not very much tested, but I think that is the case.

15. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

That should be fixed by next patch. In fact it was supposed to be by this patch and something went wrong I think.

Zoos between floors is intended, you forfeit your chance at a prize if you escape down or up.

16. Fogity

Fogity Member

Nice, and sounds reasonable.