Mushie's Mushrooms (Items mod)

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Mushie, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Mushie

Mushie Member

Welcome. I'll work on a good introduction and a good page setup sometime later. I'm not very active here... at all, so it might take some time

NEWS :
    - Working on silver sword crafting system

• 20/27 Swords finishes sprited and coded
    • 0/27 crafting recipes done

DOWNLOAD: TEMPORARY DOWN, LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD

VERSON : Rework; Reworks.
    Changelog :
    V. 1.0.0 :
    • Release
    V. 1.1.0 :
    • 2 new runes
    • Added crafting recipes to the crafting tomes. (Tinkering is currently on the ingot smelter, not sure how to get it on the tinkering set)
    • Added few new other items
    • Fixed all Tomes, Runes and sheilds (they now work! yey!
    V. Rework 0.7
    • Reworked most sprites
    • Added new crafting recipes
    • Nerfed / Buffed items
    -

Special thanks to:
    Aquaman
    For making his excelent "Modder's handbook : Diggle edition" which helped me out alot : http://community.gaslampgames.com/threads/dod-modders-handbook-diggle-edition.1812/

FaxCelestis
    For his mod : FaxPax, which is the first mod i tried, and i looked on the modding to learn about how to mod : http://community.gaslampgames.com/threads/faxpax-a-thing-what-fax-made.2397/

HOW TO INSTALL: Step 1 : Go to "Documents\Gaslamp Games\Dungeons of Dredmor". Step 2 : Make a folder called "Mods". Step 3 : Put the zip file in here and you got the mod installed. Of course you gotta activate it at the mod menu on dungeons of dredmor launcher. (It even works offline, unlike steamworkshop mods)

Attached Files:

• MMM.zip
      File size:
      66 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  2. Aquaman

Aquaman Member

The item eraser under
    <weapon Existential="3 <--missing a " quotation

Everything else looks great!

I would suggest paint.net for creating your photo's. It supports transparency among many other features...and it is free!

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Mushie

Mushie Member

Yes, ususaly i use gimp, but i got a problem, my Computer is on reperation, so i only got my school PC, which i cant download stuff at, so i gotta play DoD though my USB. Thanks anyways.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

I fixed your sprites and some of your xml while I was at it. Here you go.

Attached Files:

OmniaNigrum and Mushie like this.
  5. Mushie

Mushie Member

Thanks FaxCelestis, I love your mods by the way. I hope ill be able to update this one soon. I have at some much to do that i've almost compleatly forgoten about modding.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

hat_1.png is missing, man.
    And I have all the DLC, so I don't think it's a missing item from the main game.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. DuckOfOregon

DuckOfOregon Member

get "Couldn't load PNG file sprites/Sword_Cold_Shoulder.png" when I try to load saves, but can start new game fine.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. DuckOfOregon

DuckOfOregon Member

and now after deleting mod, i still can't load games. Same error.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

That is because you need a mod you used to load saves where you used it.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  10. DuckOfOregon

DuckOfOregon Member

ya I know, I started new games after I deleted it and saved, tryed to load them up, got same error.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Then it's something with the main game, or with some other mod. If the mod is disabled and you can't start a new game, it is not a problem with said mod.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. hwayunhae

hwayunhae Member

That's because the file was renamed to helm_bag.png or something like that. I got a few errors related to capitalization and typing mistakes (like tome_Craft_Smithing being named tome_Craft_Smithig instead).

I'm uploading a fixed version of the file with the typing/capitalization errors corrected, and the xml edited to reflect the new name of the hat_1.png.

Attached Files:

OmniaNigrum, Vitellozzo and Kazeto like this.
  13. Mushie

Mushie Member

Allrighty, I haven't been updated this in forever, if i get time (I'll try to make time.) I will probary make everything from a scratch again, and try to learn to give them some magic effects.
    Thanks.

14. Mushie

Mushie Member

I made a tome, still having some troubles with the last pieces of coding on it tho [​IMG]
    I made a small test mod, you could try if you wanna help me out. I had no launch errors. So it should work fine
    (Edit : Fixed error on the shine effects from the anvil of Krong)
    (Edit2 crafting seams to work allright, currently disabled in test verson however)
    (Edit3 : Updated test verson on first post it has crafting, seams to be working all right (No Krong tome yet, sorreh)
    (Edit 4 : This item never happend, sprite is still in the files though, I might make it later)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  15. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Uhm there are some items you removed. Don't you like them anymore?
    And the diggle god of acid too?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  16. Mushie

Mushie Member

They were really glitchy, i might add a few of them again later, same with the diggle god once i learn how it works better.
    I dont want to add any half-working items at the momment, I will add an updated test verson with crafting recepies working today. and one where you can make em for free for purely testing.

OmniaNigrum, Vitellozzo and Kazeto like this.
  17. Mushie

Mushie Member

Update, i now officialy released verson 1.0.0
    But i still have no idea how to upload it on steam.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  18. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

I think Rain-Bow is just a little too powerful, with that +10 to crit chance, on lvl 1, since the most powerful crit crossbow of the game is +5 and has more levels.

19. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

I've made the RainBow a +3crit bow, and those upgraded bows +8crit.
    Anyway, you made 2 different Cold Heart daggers, the second one behing a Rusty Shiv with another name. I've deleted that.
    Finally, you should have a better price sense, I think those prices are a little too high.

20. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

The name "Axtinguisher" is used in the Swashbuckler mod too. Might wanna change.

OmniaNigrum likes this.