Let's make new diggles together

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SkyMuffin, Apr 13, 2012.

1. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Lol. I have not heard that little quote in ages. Nice one Fax. :) You made me laugh. You get a cookie for that. :) :) :)

2. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Can we have a Neckbeard Diggle? Runs around speaking only in 1337, throws d20s at you, etc.

3. klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk Member

What about making it two Diggles? One will use the 1337-5p34k and 1337-skillz, the other can be DM Diggle (or RPG Diggle? Munchkin Diggle?) throwing the d20s at you. If he will be the DM variant, he can use the "rock falls, everyone dies" spell, or "summon gazebo" trap. Or any D&D-related (or other well-known RPG, for that matter) jokes, memes, running gags, etc.

4. Grim Peeper

Grim Peeper Member

Sees you and says "eyebrows too big, wouldn't hit that"

5. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Member

Flyting Diggle - its lyrical wordplay pierces your soul and threatens to crush you under the shameful weight of your own mortality. Deals Piercing, Crushing and Existential damage as it hammers punchline after punchline at your fragile, yet heroic, body.

And for those who dont get the joke: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

SkyMuffin likes this.
  6. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

7. Giygas

Giygas Member

The Jiggle Diggle.
    It has 10 :armor_asorb:, -5 :resist_piercing:, and 100 :dodge:. Wheeee!
    Also, it deals only 3 :dmg_piercing:. It's just a weaksauce annoyance.

8. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

There's a monster like that in 100 Rogues. It's impossible to hit and never dies to anything-- all it does is follow you around and mess up your moves.

9. Giygas

Giygas Member

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't :edr: make him hittable?

10. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I think Dodge is factored first. EDR is Enemy Dodge Reduction. It is factored after dodge, and can negate the dodge, but not counters and blocks. So if the enemy counterattacks, they are unhitable for that turn even if you have enough EDR to negate their dodge.

Someone please correct me if I have this all wrong. Things change over time, and I may not be up to date on the exact function.

11. Giygas

Giygas Member

So, if you had 50 :edr: and the Jiggle Diggle had 100 :dodge:, 0 :block:, and 0 :counter: you would hit him half the time?

12. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

No. You are missing the joke in those stats. Heroes never miss, but enemies sometimes jump out of the way. :) (In other word, that sounds about right.)

13. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Yes, the enemy would evade half of the time.

14. Cryder

Cryder Member

Digglet - A Diggle that might come from nowhere, did you empty that room? Now theres suddenly Digglets in it, can be found up to two floors above and below their primary floor. Primary floor is floor 5, can be found on floor 3 - 7, albeit much rarely on 7 and 3, uncommon and 4 and 6, and common on floor 5. Deals 7 piercing damage, has 30 health. Not sure what it'd have in specific stats.