Wilde Magicks 0.1

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Essence, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Blind Piper

Blind Piper Member

Here's the files for eating and drinking.

Attached Files:

2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Downloaded. Will playtest and comment tomorrow. :) thank you!

3. Jackifer

Jackifer Member

I keep spawning abnormal amounts of The Wizards Sleeve with wild matter.. they taunt me so.

4. Get rich quick method.

5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Liche Form is a buff, not a polymorph. At least at current it is as such. When you posted this it may have been different.

Exile likes this.
  6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I wonder if adding the relative items from ID would be too overpowered for the *blast skill? Too bad I know of no way to make it spawn random objects of a particular type rather than those specified in the mod. (I am presuming such a thing does not exist yet.)

I mention ID because I suspect that is the single most common mod used here. (Except those poor people on the Mac version.)

Exile likes this.
  7. Essence

One thing that I will never ever do is code a mod that requires another mod. Or RotDG. Not because it's a bad idea per se, but I just personally have something against creating something that forces you to use something else in order to use it.

Zook, Lorrelian, Werediggler and 2 others like this.
  8. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Double polymorph not only an issue with radiant wizard since it can be triggered by becoming a werediggle. The carrot form will end before werediggle does, and when the werediggle form ends the game crashes.

Exile likes this.
  9. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Well, bugfixes for that do come.

10. Essence

Also, thank you again to Blind Piper for those amazing eat/drink sprites. They're excellent. :)

11. Blind Piper

Blind Piper Member

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like them!