Tentative Changelog for Patch 1.0.10

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Feb 15, 2012.

1. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

I almost forgot Timberbane!

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

All weapons that grant resistances should now be actually granting resistances.

SkyMuffin likes this.
  3. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

Also, some buffs don't actually boost your stats, but take away from those stats when they expire.

4. I think that bug was addressed, according to Daynab, not sure though.

5. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

One moar thing!

Since we're playing with secondaryFactors and scaling (and this may already be true, I dunno), is there a way we can invert an amount?

Say, for example, we want to drain a percentage of MP, we could do

Code:
    <effect type="spellpoints" amount="0" amountF="-.5" secondaryFactor="1"/> <!-- Mana -->

That would be an easy way to replace drainMana (and fix Invisible Geometries Drain) as well. :)

6. Loswaith

Loswaith Member

You, dont do this just for the fun of it?? maybe thats just me then :p

Essence likes this.
  7. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Negative amountF does work most of the time but a few things don't like it. I might be mixing it up with something else though.

8. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

drainMana doesn't play well with negatives, unfortunately. It'd be nice, but oh well.

9. Essence

One moar thing!

Can we finally get the bug wherein Heroic Vandalism XP doesn't carry over into the next level fixed pretty please and thank you? :)

10. I thought the fact that EXP didn't carry over was intentional. It doesn't just happen with heroic vandalism, it happens with an case where you gain EXP.

11. Kazuhiro

Kazuhiro Member

Urgently Need Fixed:

Items with Wandcrafting bonuses. They are dumb.

I've had a very annoying bug where sometimes monster zoos don't give me kill credit a couple monsters resulting in me systematically sweeping the floor over and over and never finding the last fucking monster. Perhaps this is a timing thing that I should blame on my computer. Netbook and all.

I don't know if this is the place for suggestions, so I'll add some anyway because you're not the boss of me:

Some kind of visual indicator for how many times a buff/debuff is stacked.

Ability to split stacks of stuff in my inventory when they autopickup into a stack.

12. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Stack visual indicator is planned already
    Splitting stacks can already be done with alt-click.

13. blob

blob Member

Everybody asks about the splitting command. For the sake of all the players not going on the forum (which is probably 99% of the players) it would be good to have an in-game note telling you about it !

14. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

Plunder needs to be fixed

15. Essence

One moar thing! This one is really technical and obscure. :)

triggerondodge and all of the various XBuffs pass their targeting information onto the abilities they activate (i.e. abilities activated by crossbowBuff target the creature you just shot). But for some reason, triggeroncast doesn't, so the only spells you can activate with triggeroncast are Self or Anchored Template spells. That's kinda lame. Can triggeroncast be fixed to pass targeting information along like the others do?

Ditto all of the new triggers just in case. :)

Pretty sure I've started a brand-new level with yellow on my XP bar -- pretty regularly, in fact -- except when I level up via Vandalism. I'll double-check just to be sure.

16. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Fixed.

17. Essence

Awesome! Meta-magic skills, here we come! :D

18. Essence

19. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

I am glad that i can now keep my belts for later consumption.

Who knows, the dungeon might get pretty sparse.

Wi§p and Marak like this.
  20. Insanius

Insanius Member

If belt eating is getting fixed, I demand an edible belt to satisfy my addiction!

kino5, Android089, Ryvian and 4 others like this.