Megacrafts Mod (v0.1) fixed crashes, new recipes

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by zaratustra, Jan 4, 2012.

1. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

It's not an issue with the wand recipes themselves, it's an issue with the n-Dimensional Lathe tool mouseover text. NV said he fixed it for next version.

2. kino5

kino5 Member

Regarding this, I've been thinking and I don't feel confortable with the idea of needing Tinkering as a mage to get this staff built (looking on j-factor's Dredmorpedia, I suppose you're talking about Flashy Staff of Godewijn). I understand that it is a clockwork staff, but maybe a better solution could be to move this recipe to Alchemy as the rest of staves, and adding Tinkerer Parts as an ingredient, just as the Trapper's Toolbelt. Of course, this is just a suggestion, I just feel that all recipes referring staves should be on Alchemy, due to their magic nature.

Btw, this is an awesome mod, one of my "always on" ones.

3. Vazzy

Vazzy Member

Loving this mod, it adds a fantastic amount of play-ability, so thanks a ton for putting it out there. That having been said, I'm having a reoccurring problem. I've never modded and don't know a ton about it, but seems like this mod is crashing my game every time I find the recipe for Bolt of Squid. I glanced at the xml file and the item is under Ruigi's gifts from CK(which I also run), so would it be better to ask here or the CK forum?

4. FaxCelestis

It's a problem with the lathe that will be fixed in next patch.

5. dtech

dtech Member

Genius, love your mod.

I just don't understand one thing: how do I craft the level 7 items? I've found one of the rooms you mentioned but it only raises my smithing to 7

6. FaxCelestis

There are similar rooms for the other crafts.

7. dtech

dtech Member

Sorry, I wasn't clear (and the typo didn't help). I meant I only found a room that raises my smithing to lvl 6 (and indeed other rooms that +1 other skills) but I haven't found a room wherein I'd be able to craft lvl 7 items.

8. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

You have to go deeper, those rooms only spawn later (I think it was from level 11 or 12).

9. Portalboat

Portalboat Member

Would it be possible to add a gold ring + emerald = emerald set gold ring and emerald set gold ring + 2 emeralds = emerald encrusted gold ring? I find it kinda silly that you can't do this already.

10. FaxCelestis

DUNCEPTION

Ruigi and Kazeto like this.
  11. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

You know, that's a good name for a mod.
    But thank you for that moment of amusement I just got.

12. Fayd

Fayd Member

13. nabcgb

nabcgb Member

Any way to fix some of the icons not being noticed at all?
    When I scroll over the result if it doesn't have the sprite it will show the name, but not in the craftables area.

14. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

^^ This.

15. nabcgb

nabcgb Member

What about ^^this?

16. It's like saying +1. He agrees.

17. nabcgb

nabcgb Member

Okay.

18. zaratustra

zaratustra Member

I don't read these forums very frequently, so I'm gonna put this here:

Anyone has full permission to include this mod in any mod collections and re-packagings, provided they give credit in some form.

19. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

I'm sure Nicholas is glad to hear that. ;)

20. zaratustra

zaratustra Member

Nah, Mord has no shame. This is for the people that want to put things in Mac packages and stuff.