Item Pack (Encyclopedia Magica)

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by FaxCelestis, Jan 6, 2012.

1. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

New version. Includes all previous items, plus a new high-level tome, two new artifact daggers, and four new spears (ranging across levels). Also includes a new DD spell, "sudden stalagmite", inflicted on-hit by the highest-level spear. It does exactly what it sounds like (I almost named it "stalagmite of forced intrusion", but I thought that was a little much). Recipes for the spears included: haven't done the tomes or the daggers yet. Also fixes the Little Red Cookbook problem.

Attached Files:

2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahaaaaa.... :life_steal:

3. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Oh god, you put the effects inside the buff tags. Shame on you! Shame for your bad coding practices, in markup language of all things! It doesn't even have coding practices!
    If it's not a trigger with requirebuff="1" it better not be in there.

4. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

While I do agree with you that bad coding practices are bad, Null, seeing as FaxCelestis isn't trying to code anything so innovative as to need to have his code written in the cleanest possible manner, I don't think it'll be an obstacle for him.

And it's a nice item pack, FaxCelestis. I'm not using it because it kind of clashes with what I'm trying to do (conceptually, not that it crashes the game), but I think it's nice.

5. FaxCelestis

And how should I do it otherwise? That's the only way I've been able to get effects to stick for a specific duration. Totally serious, here. I'm learning how to do this as I go along.

Essence likes this.
  6. FaxCelestis

NEW VERSION! Includes all previous items, a little bit of balancing here and there, a banana, and a mushroom. Trying to figure out what to do for these sprites: suggestions considered!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

First: Couatl Staff. It's a weapon that summons a snake ally very rarely when you dodge. Or something.

Second: Strada Various. It's an instrument that is technically a potion. The potion has a variety of minor effects, but ALL of those effects summon a new Strada Various, so you can keep playing it indefinitely.

Third: Sushi. It's food. Yummy! Has a slim chance when eaten of poisoning you.

Fourth: Maxwell's Demon's Silver Hammer. It's a weapon that gives Smithing skill and has a huge proc taxa=Demon.

Fifth: Poison Apple. It's a thrown weapon that inflicts a dot.

Sixth: Peach. It's a surprisingly powerful (i.e. lots of HP-restore) food that debuffs you with "distracted by horrible innuendo" when you eat it.

Seventh: Cherries. They're food. Yummy!

Eighth: Gator Ade. It's a potion that grants a Nimbleness buff and has a chance to summon a Flying Gator ally (recolored Wyrmling).

Ninth: Fizzy Soda. It's a potion that uses ClassNameOverride to LOOK like booze, but it actually restores health instead. Just to annoy people.

Last: Birthday Cake. It's a food that, when eaten, gives you a random piece of highish-end jewelery.

GO!

8. Vaindany

Vaindany Member

Hey its appears a message saying "Couldn't load sprites/staff_1png." help?