Steam Gifts

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Vykk Draygo, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

I've won some games in the Christmas event that I already have. I am giving them away. This is what I have right now:

Counter Strike: Source
    The Orange Box

First come first serve. If I get anything else I don't want, I'll post it here! I'll probably have plenty of coupons to give away after the event too, if anyone would be interested. Anyhow, just post your Steam profile here, and I'll go friend you. Or PM me your e-mail address.

Oh, and merry Christmas! :D

2. Eucori

Eucori Member

Hey,

I'll take them if you haven't already give them. :) I only got a Steam account just to buy Dredmor.

Never played CS:S in my life. I'm more a SC:BW and SC2 fanatic. Have no clue what the Orange Box is about.

Either way, thanks for your kindness. May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find your crotch tomorrow.

Edit: I don't quite understand Steam, but I believe this is the Steam id?

Happy New Year.

3. The Orange Box is HL2, HL2:EP1, HL2:EP2, TF2 (which is free now anyway), and Portal. Great if you don't already have every Valve game.

4. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

Ok, just accept the friend request, and I'll send them your way.

I assume the benefit to having TF2 from the Orange Box is that you acquire the "proof of purchase" hat. But, yeah. I've got nearly every Valve game already. ^-^;

Edit: If you'd still like the games, please accept them soon. I'll give them to someone else, otherwise.

5. Crismodin

Crismodin Member

CS:S is a great game if you like FPS games that is - kinda a classic though don't expect Battlefield 3 out of it though hehe

6. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

Personally, I'm more partial to CS beta 1.6, but that's been obsolete for a long time now.

7. Caironater

Caironater Member

8. Mashirafen

Mashirafen Member

I have %25 off and 33% off Valve game coupons, if anyone wants 'em.

9. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I have "Frozen Synapse" which I already own, 33% off any 1 Valve title, and 50% off the Frozenbyte collection ("Shadowgrounds", "Shadowgrounds Survivor" and "Trine")

10. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I would love the Frozenbyte collection one (well a good friend of mine hasn't played Trine yet and I want him to), my steam id is daynabsalco

I have a bunch of coupons, I'll post them tomorrow for everyone.

11. blob

blob Member

Man, if someone else has a frozenbyte coupen I'd love to have one.
    I ll post my coupons when I get back home too.

12. Mashirafen

Mashirafen Member

Would you recommend Frozen Synapse?

13. Daynab

[​IMG]
    This is what I have if anybody is interested.

RE: frozen synapse, it's pretty cool but you'll probably get bored of it fast. Thankfully it's cheap

14. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I found you under daynab -- my steam id is grahamz1, btw.

15. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Let's put it this way -- it didn't hook me, but I'm finding lately that very few games hook me. I tried it with the intention of finding the time to later learn how to play better (first time playing I kind of screwed up royally) but found that I was always more interested in other things so never did that. (Currently mostly playing Skyrim, occasionally back to Dredmor, or some random games on my IPad).

I have so many different games I got from steam that I have not even tried -- I just find myself not that interested in even trying them.

16. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I can't figure out how to send a coupon as a gift -- with games in my inventory, I have no problem. It says my coupons are tradeable but there is no 'gift' button on them.

17. Daynab

You have to trade with the person, it shows your inventory.

18. blob

blob Member

I have a 33% valve and a 50% GTA 4 complete for whoever wants.