Already a DLC sale??

Discussion in 'Realm of the Diggle Gods' started by jackleblack, Dec 20, 2011.

1. jackleblack

jackleblack Member

I bought the DLC for myself and a friend right as it became available because I didn't expect that you would do a sale 6 days later... Isn't it a bit too fast? The most I expected was 25% off. I'm not saying I regret the 6$ I spent, because your game is great, but making it 75% off that fast is a bit of a kick in the teeth =/

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I'm having trouble finding a game that is NOT on sale right now for Steam :p

3. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

The way i see it, this means that more people get to enjoy a really fun game.

IanExMachina likes this.
  4. jackleblack

jackleblack Member

Entirely true, but I didn't expect that it would drop all the way to 75% off... Way to reward pre orderers =/

true I guess... just that next time they release a DLC or game, I will wait a week or 2 for it to go on sale -_-

5. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

As far as I know, it's not developers who get to choose when it's a big sale like this (I don't even know if they decide the individual sales) so...

6. jackleblack

jackleblack Member

I understand... that's why I hate steam sometimes, because you end up in this situation xD Oh well, merry Xmas =)

7. Luke00016

Luke00016 Member

In principle I agree with your annoyance jackleblack. But in reality, it's just a few dollars and I have a hard time feeling ripped off by a small company like GSG that's clearly producing something they care about.

IanExMachina and Godwin like this.
  8. Cream Magneto

Cream Magneto Member

bought the DLC this morning at 50% discount,but then 1 hour later its on sale for 75% FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

actually a lot of games are still charging full price for newish DLC,i know i wanted to buy dungeon defenders and duke nukem forever DLC at 75% off,but they are still 10 dollars LOL,no thanks,ill stick to Dungeons of Dredmor :p

9. jackleblack

jackleblack Member

Well like I previously said, I don't really regret the money spent on the DLC because its only 6$, but by principle, it's pretty harsh IMO.
    Heh, there isn't such a big difference anyways between 50% and 75% in price, so still a good deal regardless xD

10. Godwin

Godwin Member

Totally agree, on both accounts: yes, it does feel unfair to us quick buyers, and yes, I totally want to support gaslamp games anyway since the game is too cheap really.