Santa Diggle is coming to town - with FREE DLC! See inside!

Discussion in 'Realm of the Diggle Gods' started by BunnehWyld, Dec 15, 2011.

1. GeneralSalad

GeneralSalad Member

2 Copys left, as usaul explain why you want and send me a prifate message.
    As I am still on the Phone till I get a UAB Broadband modem, I cant do a lot,'

This mean you will reveive your gift around 22 november, after I get the thumbdrove.
    @phasmy, As I am in here for 2 week min which can be extended if the need to so yeah.

I do appreciate the though though, thannk you! :)

Djokson likes this.
  2. Djokson

Djokson Member

Well, I've been a longtime lurker and I just signed up to say you guys are really a generous bunch. And I was wondering, if it wasn't too much trouble, could I be gifted a copy of the DLC too? All these Indie bundles happening recently have completely emptied my resources. I'll even compensate you a bit by giving you all my TF2 stuff, if anyone here plays it still. I'm probably coming off as extremely greedy and inconsiderate, aren't I.

Steam ID is Djokson, by the way.

3. I'd like to say thanks to everyone here sending gifts. Seeing something like this going on is like a gift in and of itself.

4. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

add me to your friends! I have a present for you.

Will be giving away 5 copies of the DLC today to anyone else who is interested.

Djokson likes this.
  5. Djokson

Djokson Member

And the Diggles rejoiced. Thank you, noble Aerial Confectionery.

Godwin likes this.
  6. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

I've gotten paid! Anyone interested in one of the two copies of the DLC that I'm paying forward, feel free to PM me. :)

7. Godwin

Godwin Member

I just now bought the game for someone I know... but if there's someone else? It's 1 euro and eleven cents now, so one more I can do (I really have to be extremely careful with my money).
    So one person can get the DoD basegame from me. DLC no, sorry :p

EDIT: sorry, didn't know the DLC was only 74 cents now... so yeah... either 2 DLC or one basegame, first come decides :)

8. Godwin

Godwin Member

So, the daily deal is ending, so I am going to decide (since I can't buy it when it's its normal price): I bought the full game (DoD+RotDG).

First one to give me a good motivation why they should receive it gets it :)

EDIT: due to saturated market this game will go to a contest in my LP on youtube. After Christmas and possibly after New Year even. I will be busy the coming week!

9. Essence

1 of my copies claimed via email; 1 left for any taker. :)

10. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

i still have 5 copies of the DLC. will be giving them away on Steam Gifts if no one claims them by Christmas.

11. Godwin

Godwin Member

I think we saturated the market O_O

Hmm, after Christmas (it's been crazy busy now... and yesterday when I actually had some time I didn't risk continuing because of the teleport bug (bad publicity)) I'll post a new LP on youtube and give it away there in some sort of prize contest thingy. That way I'll reach people who don't already have it.

That also means I will withdraw my offer here, but somehow I do not think it will be missed, seeing as how many free giveaways we have here :)

Pretty awesome community people :)

12. KeyMastar

KeyMastar Member

I see many kind people in this thread here, its great to see a giving community. If its not too troubling for anyone, I was hoping to maybe get a copy of the dlc, as at the moment, i will not be getting money again until february (i get an allowance, and i have used it to buy gifts for my family). Thanks to whoever does it if they do!

13. Essence

I'm on it! KeyMastar, PM me your Steam ID and I'll send it your way, right away.

14. KeyMastar

KeyMastar Member

Actually, i was just gifted by someone else, but thanks for replying! That just means one more copy for someone else! I'm just happy to see that there are actually generous people on the internet if you look in the right place.
    Anyway, thanks for replying, and have a happy holiday! (If you celebrate one, of course. If you don't, then just have a good day in general!)

15. Essence

2nd copy given away; congrats Terefor!

16. sukyi

sukyi Member

It's good to see some kind-hearted people on the internet. :) If their are any extra DLCs, i would happily take one as a late Christmas present because i spent all my money on presents and the Steam sale.

17. Supermouse

Supermouse Member

Well, what you know, I didn't even knew about this expansion until today. I got the original game in the Humble Introversion Bundle, and so far is the most played game of the bunch.

I would gladly buy the expansion, but unfortunately I don't have an international credit card (to get the Introversion Bundle I had to make lots of machinations unavailable right now), so, if there's still copies of the DLC available for gifting, I'm accepting (consider it an earlier birthday gift. October is right there...).