Can anyone gift me?

Discussion in 'Realm of the Diggle Gods' started by Blackkat, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Blackkat

Blackkat Member

I have exactly $2.08 in my bank account til after the holidays :(

Steam name Blackkat1

2. BunnehWyld

BunnehWyld Member

The Lutefisk God understands well the troubles of being short on funds. Yea, he is merciful, and so he has sent... An offer.

I am currently at work overnight, so buying the game is right out. However, i will do the Lutefisk God's bidding and spread holiday cheer tomorrow by buying you (and maybe a few others!) copies of the DLC on steam - IF you will agree to try Lutefisk if you ever get the chance to. Just once, It can't be that bad right? ... Right?

...okay, to ensure you don't have to suffer alone, if I can find some lutefisk in Houston, TX, I'll try it too.

What do you say, BlackKat? Willing to take me up on it? :)

Come on, do it for Krong! (And the lutefisk god of course!)

3. Blackkat

Blackkat Member

I'd be willing to try it once. :)

Thanks!

4. Mavi

Mavi Member

I wanted to ask for it too, but then I googled what the Lutefisk is :confused:. So I will pass this gracious offer. And hopefully I didn't make the Lutefisk God angry :eek:.

Just for clarification, I don't want it,I can wait to get it after the New year, but you are really kind to give these DLCs :) it made my day to see someone so generous on teh internets.

5. Godwin

Godwin Member

Absolutely agree.

6. BunnehWyld

BunnehWyld Member

I just wish I had more funding available to spread additional holiday cheer... next time Gadget, next time! And next time without the requirement of Lutefisk from the start, I might be a bit loopy when I post from work at 2 AM >.>

7. Delta

Delta Member

I'll eat Lutefisk if it's prepared properly, in the same traditional sense that most places that serve it do. And I don't want a DLC for eating it, I just want something to eat, I'm not picky when it comes down to seafood unless its Calamari, which taste like vehicle tires if your going to try it.

8. Godwin

Godwin Member

Calamari is great when well prepared... Now I want some :confused: