Damage Type Classes

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Fateofman, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

Hey

I've started playing again, and I got to wanting to make some skills. I've always like the variety of damage types, and I like theming, so I thought I'd make classes based around them. They're pretty simple mods (though more complex than my previous one, Genius), mostly they just add the damage and resistance of the type their based around along with a few skills I though were appropriate. I've had to learn the xml from old posts here and Wayback Machine archives of the Dredmod wiki, but it's been a lot of fun. This was originally going to be for my personal use, but I thought I'd upload it for posterity. Be warned that my skills of an artist are severely lacking, and a couple of the skill icons are just modified game assets. Also, I want them to be balanced, so any input on that end would be appreciated

I have two tree done so far. The first:
    [​IMG]
    Class - Spikeman: The piercing class. His damaging skills scale with Enemy Dodge Reduction

[​IMG]
    Skill 1 - Penetrationist: The starting skill, 1:dmg_piercing:

[​IMG]
    Skill 2 - Run Through: 1:dmg_piercing:, and a skill that hits two enemies in a line

[​IMG]
    Skill 3 - Produce Darts: 1:resist_piercing:. Generates 3-5 darts for the throwing, 38 turn cooldown

[​IMG]
    Skill 4 - Extra Spikes: 2:dmg_piercing:, 1:resist_piercing:, chance on hit -2:armor_asorb: debuff (non-stacking, 15 turn timer) on enemies

[​IMG]
    Skill 5 - Impale: 1:dmg_piercing:, 3 turn paralyze that does a small amount of :dmg_piercing: damage with a 33 turn cooldown

[​IMG]
    Skill 6 - Curl Up: 1:dmg_piercing:, 2:resist_piercing:, 45 turn cooldown buff that paralyzes you for 6 turns, but gives 80:counter:

Continued in next post

Edit 11/14/17: Updated skill descriptions, newest version

Edit 9/21/20: Version .09 added, and then version 1 lol

Edit 9/22/20: Added to Steam Workshop

Edit 9/25/20: Version 1.2 added

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    Turbo164 and Kazeto like this.
  2. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

[​IMG]
    Class - Transmuter: The transmutative class. 2/3 usable skills use mana, and scale with magic power. I tried to make it somewhat useful for crafting

[​IMG]
    Skill 1 - Aerate: Starting skill, 1:dmg_transmutative: and 1:resist_transmutative:

[​IMG]
    Skill 2 - Disintegrate: 1:dmg_transmutative:. Low-cost, ranged single-target spell that has a chance of converting bits of your enemy into powders used in crafting (Black Powder, Brimstone, Rust, Powdered Aluminum, and Saltpetre)

[​IMG]
    Skill 3 - Reactive Armor: 1:dmg_transmutative:, 1:resist_transmutative:. Chance on being hit to change your skin into a metal-ish material, resulting in a 2:armor_asorb: and -5:dodge: buff that lasts 5 hits (or whenever you decide to remove it)

[​IMG]
    Skill 4 - Polymorph Self: 1:resist_transmutative:. Transform into a Gold Golem (most of the time) to increase your :melee_power: by 5 and your :armor_asorb: by 3, and turn enemies you hit into zorkmids. Sometimes (1/4 of the time) you turn into a disgusting pumpkin creature instead, gaining 15:mana:, 6:mana_regen:, 5:magic_power:, and a disgusting poisonous cloud spell. Due to circumstances, you have to manually add Polymorph Self to your hotbar

[​IMG]
    Skill 5 - Metallification: 1:dmg_transmutative:. Mildly expensive melee-range spell that turns enemy flesh (or whatever) into one of the metal crafting ingots, with the damage varying with the density of the metal. The order goes Aluminum(weakest)>Zinc=Tin>Iron=Steel>Bronze>Brass>Electrum>Copper>Silver>Gold>Platinum(strongest)

[​IMG] (as an aside, I'm really happy with how this icon came out)
    Skill 6 - Transmutation Circle: 2:dmg_transmutative:, 1:resist_transmutative:. Expensive spell with a template-based area of effect that's roughly a circle with a diamond. Confuses and turns enemies into other enemies, if they survive (does a ton of :dmg_transmutative: damage, scales pretty heavily with :magic_power:)

That's it for now. I have a jumble of ideas for the other damage types, but I think I'm going to do blasting next. Please let me know what you think!

Edit 11/14/17: Updated skill descriptions

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Kazeto likes this.
  3. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Well, I think that by now you are like a wanderer in a post-apocalyptic desert since the forum does not get that much activity anymore (to put it nicely), but it's refreshing to see someone work on a mod.

If you want to get some play-tersters you may wish to consider adding the thing to the Steam workshop and writing on their forum about it; if anything, people are more likely to find it there. As far as the skills are concerned, they seem simple but not bad, and I'll leave it at that since I am not the right person to ask about balance.

Turbo164 and Fateofman like this.
  4. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

I'll likely upload the mod to Steam once I've completed more of it. I'm hesitant to post it there for reasons I'm not able to fully articulate. I guess I'm just more familiar with these forums. Even if I didn't post often, they're almost nostalgic for me

Rather than blasting, I'm working on conflagratory next. I've gotten the icons out of the way (they seem like they take me forever to make -_-), and I've got the first skills working more or less how I want them. On a related note, it's a little difficult to think of things for fire to do that aren't done by Promethian Magic

5. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I would say that that depends on how far you go with the theme defined by the word “fire”. We got some fairly nice things precisely because someone took an idea, be it a weird one or otherwise, and decided to check how far the rabbit hole goes. Of course, with the nature of your skillsets you can't exactly go far with the idea, but there's still quite some leeway if you know what you want to do.

Case in point, you may want to take a look at the area-of-effect patterns. Making new ones for your spells is a nice way to make them feel unique even if they are similar in effect to something that already exists.

Fateofman likes this.
  6. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

So far I'm doing an "intensifying flames" sort of thing. The second skill is a buff (Flame Cloak) that requires little upkeep and provides some small bonuses. The fourth skill eats that buff to provide a bigger buff (Twice as Bright) with much better bonuses, much higher upkeep, and pretty heavy weaknesses. It also silences you, mostly because I can't think of another way to keep you from casting the first buff with it on (I don't want them to stack). Finally, I made it do conflagratory damage every turn equal to how much resistance you should have with just the skill tree and the buff, so that if you polymorph with it you get burned every turn (if you don't have another source of fire resist). I wanted there to be some additional downside to using it in conjunction with a polymorph, and that's what I came up with

I think the last skill is going to eat the second buff to turn you into a living firestorm, igniting enemies that get too close and making you generally a force to be reckoned with, but only lasting five turns or something and leaving you burnt out afterwards

I'm saving a lot of the template aoe stuff for blasting, since I'm pretty sure it's going to be just straight-forward damaging stuff (maybe like a shell-shocked debuff? I dunno)

I'll end this post before I start rambling, but typing it out does help sort through my thoughts. I think I've got a good idea what I'm gonna do for the last two conflagratory skills now

Kazeto likes this.
  7. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Instead of making the first spell immediately cast the buff, make it instead trigger a dummy spell that will check if the other buff is already on and only cast the buff on you if it isn't. It's fairly simple if you know how to use “requirebuffonnottrigger” (“requirebuffonnottrigger=1” and then “requirebuffonnottriggername="[insert the second buff's name here]"”).

And the last skill sounds interesting.

Fateofman likes this.
  8. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

That works! You know, using requirebuffonnottrigger occurred to me last night, but I dismissed it because I didn't think it would work for some reason I can't remember. I'm gonna blame tiredness, that sounds plausible right?

I've been trying to stay away from polymorphs (because if I don't, I'll use them in every tree; I really like them), but I think the last skill is going to have to be one to prevent someone from polymorphing while it's active. I just don't want someone getting all the benefits from becoming fire incarnate while they're actually in werediggle form. Then again, it's only for a few turns... Well, if I do, it'll be that Sparky enemy, and you'll be able to use the previous conflagratory attacks without a cooldown (like the Time Skeleton from Chronomancy). I'm kinda liking that more as I think about it

Edit: I got it working how I want it, though I haven't run through with it to check for balance. I'll run through with it tomorrow and probably keep tweaking it like I have the other two trees. I worked on this for an embarassing amount of time today and I'm tired of looking at xml for now. Version .02 attached

Edit 2: I fixed some stuff, tweaked some stuff (durations, upkeep, etc), and made it so you don't have to cast the first spell when you have the On Fire debuff to get the Extra Hot buff, it'll now do it automatically. The other two buffs (Twice as Bright and Ancient Fire) will do it automatically as well. Version .03 uploaded

Edit 3: Found a problem where sometimes it will stop the dot effect that casts the checker spell that checks if On Fire is on you after an auto save (at least, if you afk with the buffs on and then when you come back it auto saves), no idea what I can do about that. I guess I could put a playerHitEffectBuff and a targetHitEffectBuff that run a trigger spell that refreshes the dot effect if those buffs are on you, or something? For now, you can fix it by taking off the first buff and recasting it, or using the second buff (or third, I assume). I think I'm also going to make the second buff removable since I've been testing and it can be hard to get it off you when your mana regen is high. Or maybe I'll make it drain 5% mana a turn until it dies, that might work better

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Kazeto likes this.
  9. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I love that it actually has art assets. A lot of mods don't

Turbo164, Kazeto and Fateofman like this.
  10. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

I'm glad you appreciate it, though I can definitely understand why a lot don't do it. Sometimes I just sit wondering what I'm gonna do for six more skills with my limited art abilities. That's when I tend to just modify game assets

I'm working on :dmg_blast:blasting now. I've got most of the skills worked out, still thinking about what exactly I want to do for one of them. First skill knocks people away to give you some breathing room, another I have planned is going to give you a timed bomb that you can place in an empty tile that blows up after 5 turns, if I can get that idea working; seems simple but you know how it goes. I think it'll work if I make it immediately leave a spell mine that does nothing when you use the spell, with a five turn delayed trigger for the explosive spell. I guess I'll find out today

Also, I changed piercing to be a rogue skill because I was playing through with it on a rogue build and wondering why I didn't. The damaging skills now scale with :edr:EDR, because I figure accurate attack placement = more damage with a piercing weapon. I dunno, seemed right to me. Speaking of scaling, so far blasting's damaging skills are scaling with :armor_asorb:armor absorption, my reasoning being that your ability to absorb explosions allows you to use stronger ones without hurting yourself. It may change, but that's how I justified it to myself

Edit: I can't figure out how to get the time bomb working. Effect type="trigger" seems to need a target if it has a delay (amount="n"), but I want it to explode regardless of if someone's standing on it. If I take the delay off, it works perfectly (but immediately). It's kind of aggrevating. Here's what I have so far
    Code:
        <spell name="Delayed Blast" type="targetfloor" icon="skills/blasting/timebomb32.png">
            <requirements mp="14" savvyBonus="0.2" mincost="12"/>
            <effect type="trigger" spell="Delayed Blast Mine"/>
            <effect type="trigger" spell="Delayed Blast Explosion" amount="6"/>
        </spell>
        <spell name="Delayed Blast Mine" type="targetfloor" mine="1" mineTimer="6" mineUseGlints="0" mineSpritePNGSeries="sprites/sfx/flame_buff_loop/flame_buff_loop" mineSpritePNGFirst="0" mineSpritePNGNum="6" mineSpritePNGRate="50" mineSpriteDrawOrder="1" mineradius="1" minePermanent="1">
        </spell>
        <spell name="Delayed Blast Explosion" type="targetfloor">
            <effect type="damage" blasting="10" blastingF="0.3" secondaryScale="10"/>
            <effect type="trigger" spell="Delayed Blast Blast"/>
            <anim sprite="sprites/sfx/fireball/fireball" frames="7" firstframe="0" framerate="90" centerEffect="1" sfx="explosion"/>
        </spell>
        <spell name="Delayed Blast Blast" type="template" templateID="20">
            <effect type="damage" blasting="6" blastingF="0.25" secondaryScale="10"/>
            <anim sprite="sprites/sfx/blastB/blastB" frames="4" framerate="90" centerEffect="1" sfx="explosion"/>
        </spell>
    I figure it's because it doesn't know where to target when the delay is up, but I don't know how to tell it to target the square I clicked before. I could make a summon that explodes, but then enemies couldn't step on that square and I don't know if I could make it non-attackable. I could immediately kill the summon and have the trigger affectsCorpses="1" or w/e, but then the bomb could be zombyfied or corpse explosioned. I guess I'll just make it a debuff that explodes when it runs out, but I'm open to anyone that has an idea to make it work this way

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Kazeto likes this.
  11. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

[​IMG]
    Class - Human Candle: Conflagratory class, damage scales with magic power

[​IMG]
    Skill 1 - Cinder: Start skill. 1 :dmg_conflagratory:, 1:resist_conflagratory:

[​IMG]
    Skill 2 - Flame: 1:resist_conflagratory:. Adds a weak, but easily maintained (low mana upkeep), combat buff called Flame Cloak. While Flame Cloak is active, any effects that put the "On Fire" debuff (tested with Infernal Wand, Red Gummi Diggle, and Silver Discharger) on you will instead put the "Extra Hot" buff for 12 turns. Extra Hot further increases combat ability and stacks with Flame Cloak

[​IMG]
    Skill 3 - Fire: Projectile ability that does some damage and leaves a damaging fire on the ground (if it hits an enemy). This has to be manually added to your bar

[​IMG]
    Skill 4 - Blaze: 1:dmg_conflagratory:, 2:resist_conflagratory:. Ability consumes Flame Cloak and replaces it with the stronger Twice as Bright. This new buff increases combat ability even further, but quickly drains mana. Flame Cloak can't be used while it's active, but you'll still automatically turn On Fire into Extra Hot

[​IMG]
    Skill 5 - Inferno: 2:dmg_conflagratory:. Damages and burns enemies in a fairly large cone. Requires you to put in on your bar

[​IMG]
    Skill 6 - Fire Incarnate: Use to consume Twice as Bright and change into a walking conflagration. Polymorphs you, so you lose access to your other abilities, but you can use Fire and Blaze at no mana cost. Only lasts 5 turns, drains all your mana, and leaves you with a pretty debilitating debuff called "All Burnt Out" for 24 turns afterwards. Trying to use it without the Twice as Bright causes Burnt Out as well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]
    Class - Bomberperson: Blasting class, damage scales to armor absorption

[​IMG]
    Skill 1 - Grenade Hands: Start skill. 1:dmg_blast:, 1:resist_blast:

[​IMG]
    Skill 2 - Explosive Coercion: 1:dmg_blast:. Lightly damages and knocks back enemies that are in your face

[​IMG]
    Skill 3 - Delayed Blast: 1:resist_blast:. Marks an enemy, which explodes after five turns. Damages the enemy and those around it

[​IMG]
    Skill 4 - Volatile Personality: 1:dmg_blast:, 2:resist_blast:. Chance on being hit to explode, damaging enemies directly next to you (plus sign centered on you)

[​IMG]
    Skill 5 - Strafing Run: 1:dmg_blast:. Summons 4 explosions in a random area (7x5 tiles, centered on you) around you. The main bomb effects can't target you, but you can (and probably will) be hit by the secondary blasts

[​IMG]
    Skill 6 - Blow Your Lid: 2:dmg_blast:. Big explosion centered on you. Simple, but effective. Scales more heavily with :armor_asorb:armor absorption than the other skills

These aren't completely done with balance testing (I'm seriously considering increasing the duration on Fire Incarnate), but this is how I have them so far. I'll do more testing in the coming week. Version .04 attached, and I'll update the first post with the newest version

Edit 11/14/17: Updated skill descriptions

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Kazeto likes this.
  12. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I haven't delved into the most hellish depths of DoD's coding in quite some time, but from what I do remember you should be fine from immediately triggering a dummy spells that will mark a piece of floor via an appropriate template and then having that spell trigger the actual explosion those few turns later, as by then the targeting will be coming from the dummy spell rather than the actual spell.

Dummy spells are really handy for a lot of things once you get used to them, and so are custom templates if you need anything crazy.

Generally, any positive buffs with upkeep that aren't time-limited should be removable, for obvious reasons, so I do support that decision.

As for the auto-saves, I do know that loading the game resets a lot of stuff such as on-going spell checks (so dot effects too), but I've never actually used the things enough to have a solid idea what to do about that other than the very basic recasting. You could instead of a dot use a recurrent dummy spell that cast both itself and the desired dot effect after however many turns, but I do not know if this actually withstands the assault of the save system (load, no, save, no clue).

Fateofman likes this.
  13. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

I tried a dummy spell for Delayed Blast, no dice. It places the spell mine normally, but it still only casts the delayed spell if an enemy is standing on it when the timer is up

I like that recursive spell solution. I guess I'll trigger something like this with the Flame Cloak buff
    <spell name="OF Checker Recaster" type="self">
    <effect type="trigger" spell="OF Checker Recaster" requirebuffontrigger="1" requirebuffontriggername="Flame Cloak"/>
    <effect type="trigger" spell="On Fire Checker"/>
    I'll test that tomorrow and see if it survives an autosave

Thanks for the help!

Kazeto likes this.
  14. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Hmm ... just out of curiosity, could you post the code for your attempt to make it work with dummy spells? I already wrote that I'm not sure about it, so I can't guarantee much, but I may get an idea why it doesn't work if I see it.

Fateofman likes this.
  15. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

I tried it a few different ways, so I'll start with the one that's still hanging around in my testing spellDB
    Code:
        <spell name="Delayed Blast" type="targetfloor" icon="skills/blasting/timebomb32.png">
            <requirements mp="14" savvyBonus="0.2" mincost="12"/>
            <effect type="trigger" spell="DB Mine"/>
            <effect type="trigger" spell="DB Dummy"/>
        </spell>
        <spell name="DB Mine" type="targetfloor" mine="1" mineTimer="6" mineUseGlints="0" mineSpritePNGSeries="sprites/sfx/flame_buff_loop/flame_buff_loop" mineSpritePNGFirst="0" mineSpritePNGNum="6" mineSpritePNGRate="50" mineSpriteDrawOrder="1" mineradius="1" minePermanent="1">
        </spell>
        <spell name="DB Dummy" type="template" templateID="10">
            <effect type="trigger" spell="DB Explosion" amount="6"/>
        </spell>
        <spell name="DB Explosion" type="targetfloor">
            <effect type="damage" blasting="10" blastingF="0.3" secondaryScale="10"/>
            <effect type="trigger" spell="DB Blast"/>
            <anim sprite="sprites/sfx/fireball/fireball" frames="7" firstframe="0" framerate="90" centerEffect="1" sfx="explosion"/>
        </spell>
        <spell name="DB Blast" type="template" templateID="20">
            <effect type="damage" blasting="6" blastingF="0.25" secondaryScale="10"/>
            <anim sprite="sprites/sfx/blastB/blastB" frames="4" framerate="90" centerEffect="1" sfx="explosion"/>
        </spell>
    Before that I tried a spell that triggered the first spell above (with DB Dummy replaced with DB Explosion), I tried changing DB Explosion to template to see if that would make a difference, I tried making it "targetemptyfloor" because I figured I could make two versions if I had to (one to trigger if no one is there and one to trigger if someone is there), and I tried moving around which part had the delay. Those were yesterday's attempts, I don't remember what all I tried when I first was trying to get it to work

I appreciate you looking at it, I have no doubt that I've missed something

Edit: The recursive spell seems to survive the autosave! It worked pretty much as I had it written in my previous post, except I had to put amount="2" in the requirebuffontrigger version or it would crash the game (infinite recursion lol). Works perfectly from what I can tell, thank you for the suggestion!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Kazeto likes this.
  16. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Well, so I'll take a proper look at it tomorrow, and I'll test my wild ramblings then, but I think that “DB explosion” should be “target” instead of “targetfloor” as it gets its targeting from the template of the spell triggering it and thus I presume that is should work if it simply targets whatever is there no matter what it is.

That said, it should have worked as a template, even if having a multi-tile template trigger multi-tile template trigger multi-tile template sounds like a Fax thing to do, so I'll probably have to do some weird testing to see why it doesn't stick.

Edit: You'll have to wait a bit more time, I'm afraid, for I fell asleep as soon as I got home (minor case of sleep deprivation caused by having been unable to fall asleep) and today I have like a bajilion hours of work scheduled so I'll probably go to sleep as soon as I get back too. This is stupid.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    Fateofman likes this.
  17. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

It's cool, I would never try to rush you. If you find time, awesome, if not, I completely understand. I'm still working on the rest of the mod, got a few icons put together. I believe I'm doing existential next

Sleep well!

Edit: Did some testing, Flame Cloak was pulling On Fire off you at the end of your turn when I'd rather it do it at the beginning, so I changed it to recast a dot (just like you said to do; I should've listened the first time, but at least now I know why to do it that way). TIL dots count from the beginning of your turn while triggers count from the end (at least, that's how it seems to work). I also found a bug where if you hit a diggle with a Fire Field (3rd conflagratory skill) and then it digs, it'll crash the game. I don't know if this is my fault or not; I think I've read before that hurting or killing a diggle that's digging causes problems. I could take burn="1" off of Fire Field, but I'd really rather not as I like how it is right now. I've been trying to recreate the bug, but I can't force diggles to dig

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Kazeto likes this.
  18. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

Specific values of cooldowns, durations, etc. may (probably will) change after more testing
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG]
    Class - Nontology: Existential class. Damage scaling, like, doesn't exist, man

[​IMG]

Skill 1 - Glass of Nothing: First skill, 1:dmg_existential: 1:resist_existential:

[​IMG]
    Skill 2 - Lack of Spoon: 1:dmg_existential:. Medium-to-long (currently 28 turn) cooldown invisibility spell. Comes with a buff that reduces your :edr:EDR by 25, while increasing :dodge:Dodge and :sneakiness:Sneakiness by 25. The invisibility recasts every turn for the duration (8 turns as of now)

[​IMG]
    Skill 3 - Shadow on the Wall: 1:resist_existential:. Short-to-medium (17 turn) cooldown curse removal spell that has a chance (30%) to randomly teleport you

[​IMG]
    Skill 4 - Enemy of Clocks: 1:dmg_existential:, 1:resist_existential:. Passive chance (5%) on being hit to reset a random cooldown

[​IMG]
    Skill 5 - Utter Insignificance: 2:dmg_existential:. Single-target, 32-turn-cooldown skill that removes an unnamed monster from the dungeon. No loot or experience from monsters removed by this skill

[​IMG]
    Skill 6 - Zone of Decreased Reality: 1:dmg_existential:, 1:resist_existential:. Five tile wide (not including corners) field of lingering existential damage. Doesn't harm the player
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Some of it may seem overpowered, but I've been testing it a bit and it's not bad so far. Mostly it just helps you get out of jams. I'd like someone else's opinion, though, and I'm definitely going to test it more

Also, I've been testing my other classes and their damage was severely lacking, especially on the later skills. I adjusted a lot of the values, and they're still being tested

Attached Files:

Kazeto likes this.
  19. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I'm playing a character usig all of these classes to try them out. Seems good so far.

Kazeto likes this.
  20. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

Awesome, let me know if you find anything that needs balancing/fixing

Also; holidays and whatnot have been monopolizing my time, but I'll get back into it in the near future. I haven't decided exactly which one I'm doing next, but I'm thinking hyperborean or putrefying

Kazeto likes this.