Working table, and Table and chair question.

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by ironbear, Nov 6, 2016.

1. ironbear

ironbear Member

Is there any benefit using Table and Chair instead of Chair alone in the Public house? Seeing Chair use only 1 space, I can fit more into the Public house.

Also for working table like Standing Desk and Altar in Naturist office, Foreign Office and Chapel, do I need 1 for each of the Overseer and workers, or just 1 is enough for all workers?

Exile likes this.
  2. Jagwithtude

Jagwithtude Member

Not sure about the set up in the public house as I always have the tables and chairs in mine, I use 2 desks in my Foreign office so both my overseer and labourer can work at the same time which makes the work go faster, I only have 1 altar in my Chapel but 2 chairs, my vicar and labourer seem to work together fine like this.

Exile likes this.
  3. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

AFAICT, no, just use chairs. The game punishes you pretty hard for wasting wood, especially in desert and jungle, so you'll only want to design a pub with actual tables really late game if you prefer the aesthetic quality of table/chair sets.

Exile likes this.
  4. ironbear

ironbear Member

Ahhh!!! ok thank you very much. I worried about wood too. I have very little wood stock and Table and Chair cost twice as much as Chair alone.

Exile likes this.
  5. ironbear

ironbear Member

OK. How about Naturist Office, if I assign 3 laborers to the overseer, will 2 desks allow all 4 to survey mine site, or only 2 of them will work?

2 Chairs in Chapel! Is that enough? I build a large Chapel accommodating 30+ chairs at once. How big do I need to build Chapel??? My current Chapel size took lot's of lacquer wood to build :(
    Also for Public house how many chairs will be good for large community? This I also build 30+ chairs.

Exile likes this.
  6. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

Can't say I've ever seen a direct relationship to number of desks and how many different jobs can be done at the same time.... especially as naturalists do all the mineralogical surveying outside and just generate reports out of the ether whilst still out in the wilderness when they're done.

So I'm pretty sure it's just a case of as long as you have a single desk then the jobs available in the office and xx number of workers will do the job if it's active.

Exile likes this.
  7. ironbear

ironbear Member

Ahhh! ok thank you very much.

What about public house and chapel for large community, around how many chair should I have, 1 for each colonist or just 10-20 is enough?

Exile likes this.