1.0 Odd mineral node

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Darkmere, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Darkmere

Darkmere Member

There's a mineral node beside my working mine that apparently has no minerals in it. It keeps demanding an mineralogical survey no matter how many times I complete them, and yields no special ores at all. Still yields all the guaranteed basics but otherwise not so useful.

BONUS: there's some weirdness with stocking the pub. The staff will grab a bunch of chicha and try to dump the whole thing into the keg, but the overage teleports outside the building on the ground. Workers will grab it eventually, so it's not THAT bugged, just... that probably shouldn't happen.

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  2. Trygve

Trygve Member

Yeah, I think overflow is supposed to work that way. It's how the game treats every other similar instance where a building needs supplies (ammo, paper, laboratory equipment), it just doesn't happen as often as with the pub. In all those cases, the overflow will appear as goods on the ground outside the wall of the building.

If you have more than one booze vat in your pub, you won't see that happen as often. I usually build three of them.

Exile likes this.
  3. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

May look into clearing this up so that colonists figure out *before* they get to the target that re-supply isn't needed. Logged as OC-5882.

Exile likes this.
  4. Mikel

Mikel Waiting On Paperwork From The Ministry. Forever.

Race conditions are fun!

Exile likes this.
  5. Trygve

Trygve Member

I've seen it happen with most types of supplies, but booze is the most common. I've had it happen with mine shorings, bundles of paper, laboratory supplies, all sorts of ammo for the barracks. It has not happened yet with iron cogs for the chapel. I'm unsure about the barber shop.

Exile likes this.
  6. I have a game where the node thing is really common, but I think they are rough stone nodes, at least, that's what the alert in the right says.

Exile likes this.
  7. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Fix is now in-dev and will go out with an experimental - basically, workers will now do a "does the building still need supplies?" check before they carry the goods over to the building.

Trygve and Exile like this.