1.0 No one hauling Guarapo to Common House

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by TrashcanMan, Oct 31, 2016.

1. TrashcanMan

TrashcanMan Member

I don't know if this is a known problem, or if this is a problem that only I am having, but having brewed a tone of Guarapo from sugarcane, no one is hauling it to my commonhouse, I've tried switching the types that can be hauled to the house and nothings worked, I have plenty of people idling, is this a problem with the booze itself?

Exile likes this.
  2. Wolg

Wolg Member

Simple checks first... Do you have a work crew assigned to work in the public house? Booze vats installed? Chairs or table & chair sets?

If they're not wigged out with anger or despair, the assigned crew of the house should handle restocking the vats as well as serving patrons...

Exile likes this.
  3. Darkmere

Darkmere Member

Patrons serve themselves from the vats. All the serving staff does is keep the vats stocked; they're just dedicated haulers.

Exile likes this.
  4. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

It *should* be okay, the entity data looks like it should act as a brewed drink.

Can you send us your save game file? Would like to see this in action to get at what the problem is.

After that, can you try unassigning then re-assigning the overseer to the Public House? I was digging through an issue where overseers would lose their building job tags (which I think I have fixed in-dev), and this will fix that problem if it occurred.

Exile likes this.
  5. Wolg

Wolg Member

Ah, that's changed from when it first arrived in the game. Noted!

Exile likes this.
  6. SilverDragon

SilverDragon Member

Ive encountered similar issues in 1.0c, the overseer and all workers in the pub no longer stock it, they instead grab a stack then re-stack it on same tile and repeat that until there work period is over. Adding recent autosave for reference.

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  7. DrusoMR

DrusoMR Member

I had this problem but only loading 1.0-1.0B games into 1.0C and unassigning then re-assigning the overseer didn´t worked. I still have a savegame BUT I can´t upload it because is too big, is a colony with 352 days, It is as long as the map and about 70 squares wide... And a hundred bugs xDD

8. Jagwithtude

Jagwithtude Member

I did an experiment with my barkeep, to see if it was the number of stacked booze bottles that is the bug because when the kegs are switched to serve alcohol the barkeep will stock them even in a stack of 2 or more, I had one bottle of beer from a bandit tent so I switched my keg back to serve booze and the barkeep had no problem picking up that and serving it, so it isn't the booze per se it's in the stacking of the booze, the problem is you can only make booze in pairs of 3.

Exile likes this.
  9. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

This is fixed in dev BTW!

If you'd like the fix for booze stocking, check out the attached building_booze_supply_check.zip -- replace scripts/gameobjects/FSM/citizen/building_booze_supply_check.fsm with the one in the zip.

Attached Files:

10. Jagwithtude

Jagwithtude Member

@dbaumgart On behalf of my colony I thank you. :)

Exile and dbaumgart like this.
  11. SilverDragon

SilverDragon Member

Likewise, things were starting to look quite grim in the despair department, i was getting close to rushing 100 people and abandoning it. So thanks mate.

Exile and Jagwithtude like this.