I used my NCO to resolve a spat once...

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Mikel, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Mikel

Mikel Waiting On Paperwork From The Ministry. Forever.

ONCE.

I won't do that again.

Unforked and Nicholas like this.
  2. Mikel

I had the event fire three times in one game... I can't recall if the participants were the same each time... would not surprise me if they were... the first two times I directed them to my bartender... who diffused the situation but was noticeable unhappy with the task... rather than risk an angry publican, I opted to give my NCO a chance. There were no more outbursts of that nature again.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  3. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

(Mind if I move this to the general forum?)

4. Mikel

I was worried about potential spoilers. Otherwise I am fine with that.

5. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Oh, we have ... do we have a spoilers tag? Hmm.

We do! Just do (bracket) SPOILER (bracket) stuff here (bracket, slash) SPOILER (bracket).

6. Mikel

It turns out that the bartender does not guarantee a pleasant outcome... damn you Gaslamp with your entirely reasonable design where there are no right answers!

Justice or Revenge?
    justice.jpg

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    Pakuska, Cthulhu_Awaits and dbaumgart like this.
  7. That is wonderfull!! :D :skull:

What happened to me in the same situation was that the NCO decided not to obey my orders and sided with the object of the spatting. Then problem represented itself, and I decided to step in personally. It seems like thay my motivational gibberish talk confused them enough...

8. Obeliske

Obeliske Member

Don't read on if you don't want spoilers I can't figure out how to use the spoiler thing >.<

(SPOILER) I did the bartender first everything went great, next time I let the NCO who then proceeded to get a mob an kill one of them, next time I personally handled it to which nothing happened, New game only had me to handle it and apparently I gave a fantastic speech but forgot what I was talking about and trailed off midway through (/SPOILER)