BETA 53A BETA 53A: THE LARCH.

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Crash

Attached Files:

2. Unforked

Unforked Member

My metalworks has stopped doing much of anything (they still smelt on occasion). Smithing forge isn't smithing, and workbenches are not workbenching. I'm in need of more master and w trunks, and I have plenty of ingredients for them. Modules are not in need of repair.

Attached Files:

3. Unforked

Unforked Member

This is a little odd. I thought I had a communism cult spreading, which is fascinating, but it turned out to be a fishy cult? Unless they're... Red Snappers!

Anyway, I had my scientist look for a cure, but he was also a cultist so he just distributed a bunch of fishy potions. I love this game.

20160816104449_1.jpg

jotwebe and DaCrAzYmOfO like this.
  4. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Can't load this save without it crashing.

Attached Files:

5. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

I'm at a point where everything stops for 5 seconds every minute or so. It's a different kind of slowdown than what I had a few months before.

120 colonists.

Attached Files:

6. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

I don't get a specific slowdown; in general, though, it seems things are chunking more than they should be, and this is due to the slowness of trying to evaluate ranged lambda queries of "which piece of food should I eat"? So... I need an acceleration structure here. *sigh*

Okay.

7. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Is that happening because I have so much food, or would that happen regardless?

8. tojosan

tojosan Member

So you'll make my colonists eat faster or decide faster or both? They also still seems they will eat lower quality food before better quality at times. I'll try to pay closer attention to see if I can verify.

9. Mokkun

Mokkun Member

Have had some problems whit my underlings not really wanting to maintain my buildings. even whit twice the needed supplies of both kinds, they just ignore the "burning" buildings. Trying whit quiting and loading, to see if that fixes it.

ups hit submit before files uploaded..

*edit2, nope. they still do not fix those buildings.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  10. iucounu

iucounu Member

Sorry, I'm afraid not - I haven't had a chance to dive back in for a while. I will pop in to 53A this weekend and if it persists I'll send you whatever I have.

11. tojosan

tojosan Member

So please please tell me someone is back working on the mac version.

12. Mokkun

Mokkun Member

Had a crash as I was going to rename someone. ofcourse, just before a autosave.

Attached Files:

13. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

It's kind of funny how this game is the only program on my computer that can push my CPU to 90 degrees Celsius through normal use :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.