BETA 53 BETA 53: A JUNCTURE MOST UNNATURAL

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

I've used it to make iron but I think you need at least one iron ore.... I'll check tonight

2. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

I wish to upload 2 bugs after playing the community colony. The first one is when I loaded up the game it showed a glass window that could not be removed. I'll provide the save as well.

The second one is of the upper class tables and chairs; they are unable to be placed in the upper class mansion and they are not in the section for it either.

Attached Files:

3. tojosan

tojosan Member

Did you have a chance to try out the ore? I was unable to play last night or this morning before I started work.
    A couple of hours almost till I wrap up for the day but wanted to check in.
    Happy Friday!

4. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

No ill do it tonight lol, the huge narrative I wrote up for the community colony took my whole evening lol.

I'll post here if it happens, I always get enough of it from the crashes.

5. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

Scrap iron works just like hematite! Woooohooo!

tojosan likes this.
  6. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

The airship crash mechanic is just ridiculous now. I honestly get one every 2 days. its great and all but my standing with the foreign nations is completely shot lool

tojosan likes this.
  7. tojosan

tojosan Member

Yes. This changes the path I'd been on to build a Naturalist's office and instead build a foreign office sooner than later.

DaCrAzYmOfO likes this.
  8. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

Hmm... didn't expect cults to be led by a liche...

*Bug FYI*

20160806144230_1.jpg 20160806144238_1.jpg

Attached Files:

9. tojosan

tojosan Member

Had another colonist starve themselves to death.
    Not sure how this happens. My theory is they get stuck in a job assignment that has them frozen.
    Anyone else?

10. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

I keep reporting them too. Could be that or the terrain.

11. Soopah

Soopah Member

Can you please work on the mechanics of the barber and the Vicar? It seems like they tend to spend too much time jawing with colonist and faffing around instead of working. Colonists tend to visit the barbershop during their off hours but the barber is also off so it takes a long time just to heal one colonist.

12. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Yeah, the barber and vicar's off duty schedule need to be shifted by more than just one shirt.

13. tojosan

tojosan Member

Not a bug but wow. Had my first colonist killed by an airship crash. Was actually one of my middle class folk.

DaCrAzYmOfO likes this.
  14. tojosan

tojosan Member

Also, are these new icons?
    See the overt smile and mine icons. I've notice Hat, Big Grin, Frown, etc. I swear these are new.

Attached Files:

DaCrAzYmOfO likes this.
  15. Wolg

Wolg Member

Heh, nope. ;) Those conversation icons have been there since the very first public build, but more recently they have only shown at closer-in zoom levels to avoid excess clutter/noise.

In particular the hat icon refers to initiating a conversation about "the hardships of", with the style of hat denoting the social class in question.

tojosan and DaCrAzYmOfO like this.
  16. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

I've noticed the team has turned off the "wants " feature. There used to be a time when certain colonists wanted to kill things... eat fishmen... or other things...

I wonder why it was turned off?

17. Unforked

Unforked Member

Devs said it would be back. If you look at the character panel, under Quality of Life, you'll notice the last icon is for "fulfillment". Right now, it always says "He/She has no desires to fulfill" with a gray face. That must be a placeholder.

DaCrAzYmOfO likes this.
  18. tojosan

tojosan Member

What's weird is I must have the zoom level so I don't see them. Seems they are popping up frequently now.

19. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

They also didn't actually "want" it at all, it did nothing at all which was "amusing"...

DaCrAzYmOfO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.