Descent into the Dungeon OOC thread

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Dyrynify, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Ok, two things. One, what program are you using for the mapping, and two, a moment of silence from everyone, please. Anne McCaffrey died today at 85.

2. LonePaladin

LonePaladin Member

The mapper is on pyromancers.com.

3. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Dyrynify and brobbeh like this.
  4. LonePaladin

LonePaladin Member

Happy turkey day! For those of you in the US, at least; I don't know about the Canadians.

5. Essence

No, seriously, how big is the room? It's not 5x5...

6. Godwin

Godwin Member

Bloody EFFIN' Heck!
    I just awoke. Posted. Reread the earlier posts for the third time. Then understanding dawned... it answered Swig :/ Oh, well, going to leave it as a character mistake since there's no edit possibility.

Hm.. No response yet to my question yet btw, my question about edits in the RPG subforum. Would you guys be in favour of a 5 or 8 or 10 minute edit-possibility if it's possible? I myself would welcome that.

7. LonePaladin

LonePaladin Member

I dunno. Being stuck with errors like we've gotten adds a little to the charm.

And, yeah, I was trying to get a "how big's the room" question out there.

Essence likes this.
  8. Godwin

Godwin Member

Essence... basically: WHAT????
    I don't get you... what are you trying to say, 'different thread'? There was nothing Out Of Character in there.

9. LonePaladin

LonePaladin Member

That explanation was slathered in Win.

10. Essence

That comment wasn't aimed at you, Godwin. But the question about the room size and it's corresponding answer (or rather complete failure to be properly understood and answered) from the DM should both have been here, not there. There it just mixed everything up horribly. Here it would have prevented the problem entirely. :)

11. Godwin

Godwin Member

Ah ok... I totally did not get it :p but that much was obvious ^^
    And I'm still not confused. Err I'm still confused.

12. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Did my party die?

13. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

Hey guys, just a FYI: the website will be coming down for a little while for some upgrades. Not sure how long the interruption will be, but probably no longer than your average american sitcom

14. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

15. LonePaladin

LonePaladin Member

One episode, hopefully, rather than a season.
    :p

16. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

17. Godwin

Godwin Member

Hort's not a dwarf? The 3 feet tall made me think that... Now that I think further, yes, there were those other short peoples... gnomes?

18. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

S/He is a halfling. Also, check this out. Got the diggle monster entry done. Give me some feedback.

Attached Files:

Godwin likes this.
  19. Essence

Never really thought of 'em as quick little buggers, but other that that, it looks very solid. The beginnings of an unofficial DoD Tabletop Experience (TM)! Top notch.

20. blob

blob Member

Hehe really nice stuff. Where does the art comes from ? In the game ?
    How does a diggle bites though ??