BETA 52D BETA 52D: CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

(Fixed that one already! Nice job, me.)

2. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Ah ... that would be the reason. Guess advanced diplomas take longer than practical exams :)

3. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Now got Chapel and Diplomats working in buildings that are supposed to be under repair but never get fixed.

Lots of people wandering around with random logs or other bits in their hands hammering things.

Also saw a miner emerge from a mine with logs in their hands. Suddenly converted into chalk. Very odd.

Attached Files:

4. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Commodity hand-sticking is fixed in dev!

(Cleaning up upkeep jobs: maybe in-progress? Did some changes already & need to check some more edge-cases.)

Bluebird likes this.
  5. tojosan

tojosan Member

New game and a couple of weeks in with still the initial drop of goods on the ground.
    Also, when did the initial load out not include planks?

6. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

Getting crashes semi-regularly with 52D. :(

Autosave attached is likely no help as it's a good 10 minutes or so before the spontaneous crash but added it anyway in case the cause is something lurking in the map.

Attached Files:

7. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Member

Not sure if this has been posted, but... when my colonists are dead and buried... they still show up om the list! It makes it a bit hard to manage who is doing what... unless there is some sort of zombie thing going on that I haven't yet encountered, can they be removed?

8. Unforked

Unforked Member

Let a Stahlmarkian rogue train your troops. Watch as he kills one of your recruits by shooting his grenade launcher at a nearby iguana... which was only attacking a deer.:)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    Tikigod likes this.
  9. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

Working as intended!

Please oh please keep that as working as intended!

wargarurumon, Bluebird and Unforked like this.
  10. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

My game crashed, shortly after loading a save, and upon either a) receiving a new Overseer, or b) digging up a Grimoire. Crash report posted in the Bugs subforum here.

11. Tarod

Tarod Member

Bunch of items teleported out of stockpile to nonexistent location and people can't reach them. bunch of stuck hand errors, saw rogue Stalmark guy I think 4 times. Immigration count is off by one. Oh I didn't see any zinc but I have some left to explore still. Broken stove from Maintenance chests constantly spewing black smoke and wrecking fps. Um I think that's it.

Great additions though guys, I'm at 244 hours and counting since alpha. Keep up the good work.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.