BETA 51E BETA 51E: AGITATED PROGRAMMING NOISES

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

Fixed for next build!

2. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

I had traders spawn in at the corner of the map, ready to trade with me. When I looked at their landing zone, I noticed there were several goods piled up on a nearby square, aside from the things already in their arms. What's up with that?

On an unrelated note: the key to trading successfully in the desert is to find someone who wants to buy sand.

shot103.jpg

Attached Files:

EleSigma likes this.
  3. I got another set of lockers from the Empire in preparation for an invasion and one of them got installed before the enemy came. I discovered that I was able to use that locker, but only after I moused over the appropriate icon in the barracks matrix. This might have also been the case before, in which case a) I obviously didn't look hard enough b) perhaps selectable weapons should be a bit more obvious, like make all available items in color but give the active one a colored border.

Sethiusdraven likes this.
  4. Sethiusdraven

Sethiusdraven Member

chuckling at this:
    iron ovens once they go idle, their doors open and close continuously.

5. Braincooler

Braincooler Member

Error : Reset Ranged Weapon.

Attached Files:

6. Sethiusdraven

Sethiusdraven Member

interesting
    20160613042816_1.jpg

7. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Thanks; this is an obscure one. Should be fixed for next.
    Fixed as well!
    Yes, that would break it. I recommend not using move module as it does not update properly with the parent building (I'm pretty sure).

8. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

Aren't modules basically always part of whatever building you place them in initially? Though I have had amusing ideas of making a large room and then having all workshops build/install and then move them over to make a super-compact workplace...

9. gmkchicago

gmkchicago Member

Exact same problem and even the goods on the ground look the same. I think it is also can cause problems in commodity counts or available materials.

Adrian Cartmale likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.