BETA 51 BETA 51: Frontier Living in Interesting Times

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

My kitchens have stopped cooking anything. I filed this one over in the Bug subforum.

2. Cyjack

Cyjack Member

Where have the bandits gone?

Im currently on day 23, have a crew of 8 fully armed, fully trained redcoats and a productive foreign office to the degree they probably pose little threat now, and have yet to see a single one.

3. Cyjack

Cyjack Member

Recipe for glass bricabrac in ceramics shop reads 3 glass -> 2 bricabrac, only yields one.

4. NinoRivera

NinoRivera Member

Congratulations to reach beta version!

Rahbek23 likes this.
  5. Cyjack

Cyjack Member

Day 30, still not a single bandit sighting. No bandit events. Clearly something is up.

Only seen a handful of Fish Persons, no hostile nations. My soldiers have not fired a single shot in anger this game. It's a wonderful, boring utopia.

[edit] Finally got a bandit landing at day 31. Was bandit activity pushed way back this build?

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  6. Kamisma

Kamisma Member

I can't play the game anymore, i think since alpha 50X. Whenever i start a new game the game hangs on the loading screen and stops responding.

7. Cyjack

Cyjack Member

Brass Ingots and Iron Bricabrac jobs are both confirmed to give the module-breaking "bad input/Update Citizen" error.

Copper bricabrac also bugged. Don't have any gold to test with for gold bricabrac, but seems likely.

8. Samut

Samut Member

Cool. Thanks for clarifying.

Jacq likes this.
  9. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

There's no mention of it and I'm pretty sure the number is the same so no, you just got "lucky"

6 days on average, starting from day 4 I suppose

10. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Still collecting saves today with broken workshops. Let us get to the bottom of this for once and for all.

11. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Woodworking shop will not build ceramic bench despite all needed bits (glass bottles, planks). Overseer sits there forever and need to delete him in the job queue to get other stuff done

Edit : Sorry, not ceramic but chemistry .. <blames old age and whiskey>

Attached Files:

12. Nicholas

Bluebird likes this.
  13. berkstin

berkstin Member

Yes, yes you can.

14. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

If I try to forbid a log, and it doesn't turn red, does that mean it's one of those phantom logs?

15. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Is there something wrong with "construct stone smelting crucible"? My dude has been feeding the ceramics workbench stone for forever and isn't stopping...

16. Nicholas

It wasn't moved over to the new job system. So it will take six stone, it'll just do them manually because YOLO.

I've fixed this locally. It's not in the current hotfix I just posted, but it will be in the next one.

17. Minor thing (posting here because the hotfix isn't downloaded yet): Ever since the update system got changed, right-clicking the "right-click to dismiss" notices also scrolls to the spot you clicked, which is a little annoying.

18. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Ah, I see. He finally finished. That took forever for just one module lol.

19. Cyjack

Cyjack Member

What specifically are you looking for? Workshops with modules that have been broken by the "bad input/update citizen" error caused by trying to build (known as of last build) chemistry workbenches, copper plates,* brass ingots, and metal bricabracs?

Or is there some different phenomenon you're looking for?

*fixed in hotfix

20. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

The great disappearing stew. I guess it's vanishing into the phantom logs?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.