ALPHA 50E ALPHA 50E ON EXPERIMENTAL BRANCH: THERE IS A MAN OPERATING A BANDSAW IN THE OFFICE NEXT DOOR

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teutomatos

Teutomatos Member

Oven Stone => Cook refined food : Prod 4 Stockpile 22 ( coef 5,5 * )
    Simple wooden brewing Vat => Prod 8 Stockpile 15 ( coef 1,875 * )

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

No clue. I cannot reproduce it on my end.

3. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

I am unable to repro this - glass is building fine on my end. Maybe your issue is linked to the work stoppage thing others have been reporting...

4. Nicholas

I'm still looking for save games, repro steps, or ANYTHING for these broken workshops.

5. Selly1

Selly1 Member

One possability: clearing mossy logs looks like it gives logs, but those logs are not usable, or added to the inventory. Could people be seeing this wrt the Carpentry workshop?

I've been tricked by this in the past, seeing piles of logs on the ground but no planks being built.

6. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

In the current version: you should be able to do the forbid/reclaim trick to activate these logs. This will be fixed for the next patch. Thx for the report!

7. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Hmm, maybe I should try a mass forbid/reclaim on everything in my stockpile to see if that does the trick.

Jonothan Thrace likes this.
  8. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

OK, I got it to work again on my end.

Demolishing the modules didn't work. Rebuilding the modules didn't work, but what did was this:

Cancel all orders for the model.
    Reassign the module with a standing order.
    Reassign the overseer.

I don't think all of those steps are necessary, but something in there reset the behavior and made my guys start producing booze again. I'll post a video as soon as it finishes processing.

Edit: Here it is

9. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Crispin Steelcrimble the vicar is stuck taking the confession of Jethro Crimblelocke.

Attached Files:

10. Nicholas

Ahhhh hang on. Is this *only* happening with standing orders?

11. Nicholas

EDIT: also, what did they actually end up distilling there in the end? Where did the drinks commodities arrive from?

12. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

It seems when I put in orders with minimums, it gets janky. I tried a new colony with only set orders, and it seems fine so far.

They were set to brew basic drink.

13. Nicholas

Locking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.