Fallout 4

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Alephred, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

Here's a picture of me tending the lush farmland of the New Antipodia. You can see me overseeing a couple of workers - the Work Crew is currently awaiting some new arrivals. If you look in the upper right, you can even see my own Clockwork Knight in storage.

crops.jpg

2. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Not counting one or two I left where I found them, I'm up to around 6 (granted a couple of them are missing some armor pieces). I mean really, you can only use one at a time anyway.
    [​IMG]

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

That addressed most of my complaints about the game in a humorous article. Bravo.

5. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

BTW, I found out something that I didn't realize the game was capable of. I was playing through one of the BOS quests, and I was on a Vertibird, which dropped me off. I soon realized that I Was totally outclassed, and died a miserable death fairly quickly.

So... I restored from a saved game, got some power armor. and restarted the quest. This time, I never even got to the location -- the Vertibird was shot down, and I nearly died... thanks to the power armor, I didn't. And here I was thinking that the whole landing piece was scripted.

BTW, I've also caught stray bullets from people shooting at us on the ground, while riding in the Vertibird.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Also...
    The tip about the concrete foundation is one I was totally unaware of.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. JamesGoblin

JamesGoblin Member

Hey, there is some of fun and useful stuff here, thanks!

(Frankly, I expected just another "Fallout or Witcher?" or "Selected bugs compilation" thread :) )

Haldurson and OmniaNigrum like this.