My game crashes when i try to enter a dem pocket.

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by Mrbones, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Mrbones

Mrbones Member

i have win 8 and bought this game form steam. i have 2 expacks for this game. now the only issue i'm having is it keeps crashing on me when i try to enter portal to wiz place i think it is. i have verifed file tried reinstalling but still same results it crashes only when i enter that portal pocket thingy.

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

3. Mrbones

Mrbones Member

actually no i have the free and wiz land ex pack

4. Daynab

Alright. Check your PMs.

5. UnchiuRiba

UnchiuRiba Member

i kinda have the same problem i have both the free one and the wizardlands also i have alot of mods but with or without mods when i try to enter the pocket dimension it exits the game and im not sure why....

6. Daynab

Sent you a PM.

7. goober

goober Member

Guess I'm a bit late to the party :) Same problem for me as well...

I have the free DLC and Wizardlands and get the crash to desktop when I try to enter the portal.

Interestingly enough I have had one instance of a portal that worked, however the rest that I've tried crash to desktop. In the game I have found four Wizard graffiti codes so far. Also, I do not have any mods installed. Through steam I have verified game cache, and re-installed the game and also confirmed that the DLCs are installed. Still only get the one portal instance to work.

Update: Found five codes now, and all gave a star colored portal before trying it, ie not a red portal.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  8. Daynab

Sent you a PM too ;)

9. Lokken

Lokken Member

I'm getting this problem too. Wizardlands + Free DLC, no mods. Tried a new save and the same thing happens.

10. Daynab

PMed you.

11. GanicthePanic

GanicthePanic Member

Seems like this is the thread to go to for this problem.
    On windows 8, game crashes upon entering a starry portal. Code is then unusable and the auto save is erased.
    I have Wizard and the free DLC, but not realm of the diggle gods.
    Any solution to this? I'm just getting back in the game and feel like I'm missing out.