We need more ability slots.

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Lord Blade, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Lord Blade

Lord Blade Member

As is stands, you can only get 10 abilities maximum.
    If you have multiple skills that give activated abilities (like the various spell skills), then you will only get the FIRST TEN skills that you unlock. Any you unlock after that don't appear on your ability bar, and there seems to be no way to change that around. So you'd have to ensure you got the abilities you wanted to use first, because all others are wasted.

PLEASE FIX THIS.

2. IanExMachina

IanExMachina Member

Have you clicked that little plus button in the corner of the skill boxes?

3. Lord Blade

Lord Blade Member

I tried that. Nothing's happening.

Is it supposed to show us more skills? If so, then I suppose it's a bug and the feature's not working.

4. casualsax

casualsax Member

There must be something wrong with my game too - I can never get more than 3 abilities. :(

In all seriousness, you can swap out the skills - one of the tutorials covers it.

5. IanExMachina

IanExMachina Member

Hmm I've never filled up my abilities bar (I'm so bad at this game). So I just assumed it would do it.

6. Lord Blade

Lord Blade Member

Well, I'm in game now, and I see the little plus. I've clicked on it, both left and right click, and nothing's happening. I know I have more than 10 total skills.

7. casualsax

casualsax Member

The little plus works in mine - what resolution are you running at? What OS? Full screen?

8. Lord Blade

Lord Blade Member

I got it working. I did that "verify integrity" thing through Steam, and it fixed some file or other. Guess it was a faulty install.

9. casualsax

casualsax Member

Ah! Awesome. :)

10. Anacone

Anacone Member

But how do you remove/delete skills from the bar? It just annoys me I added skill accidentally to wrong slot and after I got it to right spot, I noticed I can't delete first one.