The Adventurer's guide (Modpack)

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Inzaniak, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Inzaniak

Inzaniak Member

I really love this game and modding, so i decided to put together some mods to create sorts of DLCs.

1)DLC: Living Fortress & Son of Rock
    • 9 new items.
    • 2 new classes
    • 10 new skills
    • 5 new spells
    Son of Rock:​
    1) The Thunder of Dio: Dio can help you by sending thunders against your enemies. That's rock!​
    2) Musical Box: Sometimes it is useful to be surrounded by a Musical Box.​
    3) Perfect Hearing: The years spent listening to music have increased the efficiency of your hearing.​
    4) Moves like Jagger: You move in such a ridiculous way that enemies can't hit you...​
    5)Rock 'n Roll Baby!: The rock 'n roll is in your blood, in your mind, in your bones... EVERYWHERE!​

Living Fortress:​
    1)Tough Skull: You have broken your bones so many times that you don't feel pain anymore!​
    2)Double Armor: Why should you wear an armour when you can wear two armours!​
    3)Armadillo Skin: Your skin is so thick that nothing can hurt it.You also have a chance to become stronger when you get hit.​
    4)Armor Check: You should always check you armor... It can explode anytime!​
    5) Unstoppable: Years of hard training have made you unstoppable.​

2)DLC: The Vampire Hunter
    Hat: The Holy Hat
    Chest: The Garlic Vest
    Belt: The Vampire Kit
    Trousers: Dandy Vampire Trousers
    Shoes: -Placeholder-
    Ring: The Blood-Sucker
    Amulet: The Vampire Tear
    Weapon: Wooden Pole

Description:

The Holy Hat: +2 :resist_righteous: +2 :resist_nercomatic:
    The Garlic Vest: +2 :resist_nercomatic: +2 :dmg_necromatic:
    The Vampire Kit: +2 :melee_power: +2 :crit: +2 :dmg_necromatic:
    Dandy Vampire Trousers: +1 :resist_nercomatic: +1 :dmg_necromatic:
    The Blood-Sucker: +1 :life_regen: +10 :life:
    The Vampire's Tear: +20 :life:
    Wooden Pole: +2 :dmg_righteous: +3 :dmg_piercing: +2 :resist_nercomatic:

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Looks interesting, I'll have a go with it shortly.

3. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Living Fortress is insane amounts of armor with absolutely no downsides. It's straight-up better than master of arms at pretty much all levels. From 1 skill and 1 level you get +6 passive armor...

4. Inzaniak

Inzaniak Member

Yep, i've noticed that i've uploaded the wrong version... Facepalm... I've now added the balanced version. Thanks for the suggestion.

5. Officefanguy

Officefanguy Member

The skills are pretty cool! Maybe it's me, but it seems somewhat difficult to tell what some of them do. Also, any plans for icons anytime soon?

6. Inzaniak

Inzaniak Member

Added the second DLC. It includes the items of the Vampire Hunter and the Zen Master class (I'm still working on it.) In the next DLC i'll add the images and complete the Zen Master class.
    P.S. If you want to check when i'm working on a mod you can visit my blog.

7. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

All that necro defense is goign to make necronomiconomics badass.

8. Hybelkanin

Hybelkanin Member

Am I completely blind now or is Living Fortress & Son of Rock missing a download link ?

9. Inzaniak

Inzaniak Member

All the DLC are in the same pack. I'll write it in the first post.

P.S. You are not blind. :)

10. maskedmartyr

maskedmartyr Member

Living Fortress seems to be crashing me upon starting a character. It doesn't even get to the intro slides, just crashes right after skill selection. I Don't know yet if its all the mods I'm running.

11. Having the same issue as maskedmartyr--the game functions when I swap Living Fortress out for any other skill, but crashes immediately after selecting my character's name if using it. Only other mod active at the time of noticing and verifying the issue was Swift Striker.

Edit: Also, running Windows 7, if that helps.

12. ninthlite

ninthlite Member

living fortress crashes me also here ;p

13. Inzaniak

Inzaniak Member

I'll check what's the problem and i'll fix it. Thank you for the feedback.

14. J.A.Q.K

J.A.Q.K Member

Excuse me, is it just me or all the vampire themed item icons are all missing, i mean, is a regular problem or is just me?

Sorry for the engrish

15. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Sorry, JAQK, Inzaniak hasn't been around since January, so it's not likely that you'll get much support for this mod. :(