NEKO MAJII (Catpower!) (First mod)

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Varkarrus, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Varkarrus

Varkarrus Member

"Some people like cats. Some people like using magic. Some people like to use magic to make themselves more like a cat. That's called crossing a line."

Neko Majii! It's my first mod so it may be a little unbalanced...
    Also, I haven't gotten around to doing art for it. Trust me, my art is better than a scribbly :3 face, though I still use MS Paint...

Harness the power of cats! Yep. It's a wizard tree that boosts your nimbleness and gives good close-combat spells.

"You have achieved Feline Nirvana. You are stronger. Faster. Cattier. You frequently attend gatherings, and insist you are a cat born in the body of a human. You even have a litterbox."

Tier 1: Catscratch (+1 Nimbleness, +2 Crit)
    Deals 4+(0.22) damage and inflicts bleed. Costs 6(-0.1) mana
    Tier 2: Pact of the Feline (+1 Savvy)
    Increases Nimbleness by 4, and dodge, counter, stealth, and crit by 3 each. Costs 1 mana every 5 turns, and 20 to start.
    Tier 3: Lungetime (+1 Nimbleness, +1 Savvy)
    Deals 5+(0.18) damage in a beam, and teleports you to the end. Costs 12(-0.15)
    Tier 4: Power of the Animes
    When killing an enemy, gain 4 nimbleness, 40 dodge chance, and +4 mana regen for 3 turns. Does not stack.
    Tier 5: Catnipotence (+2 Nimblenes, +2 Savvy)
    Teleport around randomly, dealing up to 7 hits of 7+(0.18) damage in a large area each time you warp. You are also paralyzed, but have +40 dodge chance while doing this ability. Costs 22(-0.15) mana.

'"You have caught me! Alas and Alack!' cried the mysterious red dot on the wall, 'In exchange for my freedom, I shalt grant you 3 wishes...'"

Attached Files:

OmniNegro and Daynab like this.
  2. Puce Moose

Puce Moose Member

'"You have caught me! Alas and Alack!' cried the mysterious red dot on the wall, 'In exchange for my freedom, I shalt grant you 3 wishes...'"

Heh! Being a cat owner, that quote gave me quite a smile. Perhaps a "Trip unsuspecting human (stun, knockback, damage)' or 'leave a horrid dead thing to be found by your owner (paralyze enemies near a corpse)' possiblity.

It might also be a good opportunity to work in a few additional lyrics from Cat Power!

3. You've got an excuse to add Voltaic damage. The Thundercats.
    And Cat on a Hot Tin Roof to add conflagratory.

codebracker likes this.
  4. Varkarrus

Varkarrus Member

I'll see if I can add an ability that lets you toggle between both buffs.

5. Nacho

Nacho Member

.22 what? magic power? savvy?