Mad scientist

Discussion in 'Modding' started by codebracker, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Tonlee01

Tonlee01 Member

So I am liking what I am seeing so far but I have a few questions;
    1. Does Thinkerer do any scaling, it seems to whack pretty hard baddies on DL 1 and 2 and maybe 60-70% of them time kill things but after DL3 its just okay damage. I tried leveling up via Debug mode and it didn't seem to be able to kill monsters any better.
    2. I noticed when using ???inator when it cast blink on monsters it casts them off and try as I might I cannot ever find them again. This isn't such a bad thing, but when clearing a zoo it makes 'clearing' the zoo impossible. Can there be a range on the blink? (And can monsters casting blink or you casting blink on a monster blink them into a wall?

Again cool mod and I am enjoying playing it!

2. codebracker

codebracker Member

1. No it doesn't scale yet, because I will probably replace it (see first post), untill than it's preaty much a placeholder
    2. It has a 1/7 chance to teleport opponent, it is the same think blinky batties do, had problems with finding them myself.
    Besides it's more of a utility than a weapon.

3. codebracker

codebracker Member

It is finished, I only need help with three things:
    1. need ideas for overclocking, or a new lvl. 1 spell
    2. how do you make a buff, that charms a monster for as long as it's active (it's attacks=1, it stops charming when it attacks)
    3. balance ideas for master plan (for each of 5 stages, each more powerfull than the last, especially the last one)
    Also you can make suggestions for new inator ray effects, curently there are only 7.

4. codebracker

codebracker Member

I got bored of DoD and suddenly stopped modding this, but I'll try to finish this one so it's playable... very soon.

Vitellozzo likes this.
  5. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

I really liked your idea, and I'm so sorry I couldn't finish that pixel artwork you needed.
    But it's always good until it lasts. Let us know if you're really finishing this, and stay connected: dod this year could gain new updates!

SkyMuffin and Kazeto like this.
  6. codebracker

codebracker Member

It seems the mod works, except I totaly failed the last skill, I guess I'll have to start over, since I have no idea what it did.
    But definitly gonna fix it.
    Also I'll probably change the first skill since it sucks.

Vitellozzo likes this.
  7. Arendeth

Arendeth Member

mod currently causes game to crash when a save file is loaded after making any character build, save& quit, and loading the game.

8. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I fixed a typo in the clockwork diggle effect that was causing a crash

Attached Files:

Kazeto likes this.