Graffiti sharing thread

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by greggbot, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Warlock

Warlock Member

You'll find something similar. There is one wizardlands code that guarantees two very heavily enchanted artifact rings to spawn (code 3 or 4 on our spreadsheet assuming there were no new codes added.) I have tested and confirmed this.

2. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Yeah, loot appears to be directly tied to the code itself. :)

3. Warlock

Warlock Member

A code exists on level 9 or 10 which provides armored archmage robes (artifact version) plus a time lord scarf and a heavily enchanted Malleus Maleficarum. This I cannot wait to get to.

SkyMuffin likes this.
  4. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

That's a relief, Warlock.
    I hope I get the good stuff. Being as though I've already got down to floor 7, not too many of these special levels spawn good gear. :)

5. Psiweapon

Psiweapon Member

gor = dlvl 1
    kol = dlvl 2 or 3

6. Warlock

Warlock Member

If I may, also;
    I heard that you can possibly find one code sporting a single room with an artifact Ulmish Blacksteel/Magnetronic Plate. This is old info pinched from the alpha test so I'm not sure if it still applies. Throwing it out there for those warrior-types.

7. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

That's what got Chris Whitman to put a checksum on the code. The mystical floor zero phoneme is see, which generated a tiny bit of floor 15 and floor 1 stuff. I tried it a bit and found that mystical wizardland that had a single Ulmish Blacksteel.

If you're interested the code was Zerahuzseenus

8. Warlock

Warlock Member

Thanks, will check it out soon.

9. Zoogy

Zoogy Member

Floor 1:
    Eykullchagorjal
    Fwrahunfuumgorkol
    Chrkiifrogorfur
    Izjafzargorchu
    Tognuzrahgorrah
    Plarpbelgorjo
    Ukiirahgorpok

Floor 2:
    Kanchaseemagtwe
    Togitkiimagcra

Floor 3:
    Pujafuzkolng

Floor 4:
    Masarprhokiizan

10. Darkmere

Darkmere Member

Floor 5: Kyzanuzkulluz

Closest chest to the entry had clockwork gauntlets in it (score!).

Everything else was pretty lackluster. Perhaps even terrible.

New one: Floor 6: Blagorgorlioomag

Contained nothing of note, save artifact amulet with trap affinity and sundry other stats, nothing special.

11. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Lkomjafkiiarp
    Bangkolewnkullcra
    Kanporkiilioofro

First two are from DL4, third is from DL5. Found some useful wands in them but otherwise lackluster gear.

An interesting sidenote, I've recently acquired the capability of knockback on every hit. This has taught me that you can, in fact, slap the graffiti right off the wall. I lost one code this way. Let this be a warning.

Also: Where can I look at this spreadsheet people keep talking about?

12. klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk Member

Follow the link in the OP.

13. Cornpormagjal

Negkiifromaguz

14. Czin

Czin Member

I have one not listed Paknuskullgorjaf. Level 1 I died after pulling a lever that spawned 2 evil clones... but didn't explore it all before dying.

15. Borodin

Borodin Member

There seems to be a theme going, here. If you see levers, only pull them if you want to summon a pair of relatively dangerous evil clones for low level characters. Nobody has reported lever-pulling to result in a five-course banquet.

16. Giygas

Giygas Member

One person pulled a lever and got drunk.

TheJadedMieu and SkyMuffin like this.
  17. Warlock

Warlock Member

The levers connected to the inactive crystalline nodes are the only ones which give the alcohol buff. The others summon dangerous clones. No other effects have been documented thus far in my explorations.

Looking through the list and am updating all the existing entries as I see them. When I'm finished with those I shall add the rest from the thread.

18. Giygas

Giygas Member

Ah. I never saw that the lever was in a different room until now.

19. Giygas

Giygas Member

I don't get it. Binarpbagorng is supposed to have two artifact rings, but I explored the whole thing and didn't see a single ring. Nor were there any artifacts at all.

20. Borodin

Borodin Member

Perhaps their appearance was conditional upon the character being a certain level. Or perhaps some levels, or artifacts, have randomized elements. Too many variables we don't know, and we're assuming are fixed.