Graffiti sharing thread

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by greggbot, Aug 1, 2012.

1. reloaf

reloaf Member

Type Essex into the portal and see where you end up XD

2. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Diggle Hell, obviously.

If it's not a valid code, it's Diggle Hell.

except in certain situations such as the provided code being invalid for no reason and the provided code being too long for the input box

3. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

I found the Tardis itself inside one of the dimensions. :)
    "The wizards have the box!"
    I didn't except to see a reference to Weeping Angels here. :eek: What next, Blink and you're dead!
    Oh, and the ones I get seem to spawn with kolkull as the last 7 letters a lot.

4. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

It was Cornfroporkiinuz.

5. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

I think the graffiti is generated using certain randomly generated syllables, so you're bound to see some repetition. Even more interesting, is that if we catalogue enough of these syllables we may be able to generate our own passwords.

6. Frelus

Frelus Member

New ones from me:
    Valunfuumunfuumarpunfuum (Yes, I was like "wtf!?", too)
    Musizbababa (or was it Masizbababa.. cannot read if it is an u or a in my handwriting -.-)
    Togitwabelit (Had an arcane staff and 2 (bad) artifact shields in it, also a 2 evil clones lever)

7. Gateman

Gateman Member

Togitwagorng - didn't find much loot in it though

8. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Bug - Password entry only accepts 20 characters, but passwords can be longer than that (generally by stacking at least two copies of "unfuum").

9. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

I was more WTF over the Bitch one. :)
    Anyone explored the ones I mentioned to see if I missed something?

10. Aegho

Aegho Member

My first one:
    Pilzarzukgorcra - dl 1, easy enemies(nothing harder than a single deth), unremarkable loot(an artifact quality 1 iron hjalmar at the end was its highlight).

11. Oh yes, I noticed that they were using a small number of syllables (which appears to be the same as used to make artifacts? Except longer names). I'm just noticing that penultimate syllable of gor seems very disproportionately common.

Wondering if that syllable maps to the floor you found it on? With gor being the first. Let me try an experiment...

12. Kromrhounfuumgornuz - DL1

13. Frelus

Frelus Member

Gor again.
    DL1 again.
    There really seems to be a pattern.
    Paranormal Investigators!
    Roll out!

14. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be as simple as changing the gor into a different syllable (I'm not really surprised, though :p)

The codes in the spreadsheet at the beginning of the document all support this hypothesis, though.

15. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I reckon the codes have a checksum, calculated in way similar to how checksums for bar codes are calculated.
    So we'll be able to make our own codes if we get a large enough testing pool for calculation purposes, but that is going to take some time.

And yes, the penultimate syllable is one corresponding to the floor you found it on. Which is why there are a lot of "gors".

16. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

All these people who say there are D1 monsters need to realize that the monsters will change depending on the dungeon level you enter the portal to the pocket dimension in.
    If you enter say, Pilzarzukgorcra, from Dungeon level 10, you're going to run into Arch-Diggles. :)

Unless I was completely misinformed from all those threads I read on this forum.
    Or it's just pure coincidence that the monster level is based on what floor of the dungeon you enter as has happened to me 4 times now. :)
    Sadly, I think the loot is set in stone, regardless, so you'll never be able to find anything too good. :)

17. darius404

darius404 Member

"Plrahfurgorfur"

Didn't get all the way through it. First room was large and mostly empty, only 2 enemies. 5-7 chests (unlocked, I think). Second room had a lever, which summoned 2 Evil Clones. They're stronger than normal clones, MUCH stronger. I attacked one, hit it for negligible damage, and it killed me in one hit.

18. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

Yeah. THose clones are mean. I ran into the two clones, and while I did decent damage, they hit for 25 damage on average, and they have probably over 120 health.
    And I had 20 AA. :eek:

Oh, and I'm not trying to be annoying about the level based thing.

19. Yeah that was my guess. I'd hypothesize the last morpheme/syllable thing being the check, er... bit? Except it's not a bit but you know :p

20. Giygas

Giygas Member

Inombelgorng: Floor 1. No notable challenge, but a free iron ingot and a steel cuirass. Great for melee builds with smithing. There's a Mummy at the end, be careful.