Windows Vista/7 64-bit Crash on Level Gain

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Qrusher14242, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Qrusher14242

Qrusher14242 Member

Twice in a row i've crashed now. I can usually get one level ok, but i've had it crash after i level up again and then once i pick the Skill(Did it on an Astrology skill and then now a Leyman skill). It just crashes to the desktop.

I do have a few mods loaded, but they've worked for a while. These are the mods i have loaded:

Dwarvish Influence
    Essential DoD II
    Essential DoD Skills
    Encyclopedia Magica
    Megacrafts
    Meteorology
    Wind Magic

Ever since i tried to start this mage build, it just seems to crash

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

This is one of the mysterious crashes we've tried to eradicate. If you can get a save that reliably crashes (like save before level up) it would be very helpful.

3. Qrusher14242

Qrusher14242 Member

i'll try and save before any level up and upload the save if it crashes agian. Thx!

4. Qrusher14242

Qrusher14242 Member

dang, i forgot to save right before i leveled up on Floor 7 and it crashed when i picked a skill again. I picked the last skill in Astrology and i could tell it was gonna crash cause it sat there for a sec and then just disappeared. I'll try and save the next time i level up, only lost about 20 mins this time.

Last time it crashed was when i cleared a Monster Zoo and clicked my reward and then crashed.

5. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Hopefully these crashes will be fixed in the coming beta and patch.

6. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I'd just like to add that this happened to me.

I levelled up fine on Level 12/13 (a wooden level), and I went back up to 9. Did a Monster Zoo there, it went fine, and I went across a few rooms, killed some enemies until I levelled (again) at which point it crashed on me.