Conspiracy Victim Skill Tree

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by FaustoMartense, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Conspiracy Victim is a Rogue skill tree. " You are the victim of a conspiracy that you cant prove and no one seems to notice. You are mostly paranoic."

LVL0 Acting Normal.
    You act normal all the time, even in the worst circunstances. (Erase one curse. I am not sure what a curse is, but this skill erase one.)

LVL1 Surrounded.
    You see enemies and conspirations everywhere, most important loot. (Activates Lucky Find after each kill. Right now is set to 15 percent, I am not sure if that is enough.)

LVL2 Reflect Brainwash attempt.
    By covering your body in powdered aluminium you manage to reflect the brainwashing waves toward other creatures. ( Cross shaped spell that cause Confuse. 50%)

LVL3 Caffeine Maniac.
    To stay vigilant you need caffeine. Lots of it. (Buff that boost trap sense, sight radius and nimbleness at the cost of burliness)

LVL4 Invisible Pattern.
    You see invisible patterns that let you see incoming attacks, also creates a cascade effect inside your head that can become real. (Boost dodge and haywire)

LVL5 Questionable existence.
    You hide all your activities so well, that even you began to doubt about your existence. (Invisible for 25 turns)

Total Stats Boost: Nimbleness [7], Saavy [4], Sneakiness [3], Perception Radius [4], Burliness [-5], Stubborness [-4], Trap Sight Radius [2] and Haywire Change [5].

This skill tree is almost done. Almost because I am up to suggestion but the idea is completed. Maybe I can change some of the stats boosted.
    Also if someone have more wits and are willing to change my description texts for something funnier, I am up for that.

CHANGELOG:
    1.0.0 Uploaded.
    1.0.1 Boosted PrimaryBuff. Changed Lucky Find to 15 percent.
    1.0.2 Nerfed PrimaryBuff.

You can already Suscribe to this mod on the Steam Workshop. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=89270623

Attached Files:

2. Shaxarok

Shaxarok Member

Lucky find as it is with Perception tree is ridiculous, and one of its main draws, I'd make sure your lucky find happens less often than its.

3. I finished the mod today, so I was not able to test it extensively but so far the Lucky Find never triggered. I do not know if it is a problem with the percentage or if Lucky Find depends on Sight Radius or something like that, mine is almost non-existant. If it doesnt work properly I can change it for more gold or gems.

Yeah, it need to be nerfed in future updates. Is hillarious the amount of stuff you get.

EDITED: Lucky Find does trigger but not often.

4. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

All of your primary stats buffs need to be multiplied by 3-5. Primary stats do almost nothing in small amounts, so use moderate amounts instead. :)

5. Just in the skills that boost primary skills, right? Not in the bonus stats per level or there too?

6. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

just in every PrimaryBuff. :)

7. I have some time to work on mods again, I will fix what need to be fixed.

8. iamcreasy

iamcreasy Member

Aren't you going to upload this to steam workshop?

9. @iamcreasy: Yes, I need to fix these two issues (Lucky Find and PrimaryBuff). It would be up today.

*starts working right now*

EDIT: Conspiracy Victim is up in the Steam Workshop.