Astartes (space marine) skillset

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Neo_Combine, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

2. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Step 3

Attached Files:

3. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Step 4

Attached Files:

4. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Step 5

Attached Files:

5. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Step 6

Attached Files:

6. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Step 7

Attached Files:

7. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Step 8
    I would have uploaded this as one but the website would not let me

Attached Files:

8. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I can see you went to a great deal of trouble to set this up. But something is still wrong if it requires extraction to work. I will check it out later today and see if I can see what is wrong with it.

Thanks for the step by step instructions though. They will help many people.

9. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Don't worry it doesn't i don't think. I will double check now and thankyou for your concern. This community is so kind

OmniNegro likes this.
  10. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Hmm you are right, it does not work as a rar file... I wish this thing would just work, because knowing my luck it is probably due to me failing somewhere. That could be why steam is not working with it, it uses the rar file...

11. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Is it actually a Rar? It has the .zip extension. But could be either. I have tried rezipping it and that did not fix it. Like I said, I will check it out later today and see what I can find.

I have seen this sort of problem many times here. I rarely found a way to fix it and I see no similarity to the other cases where I saw it.

12. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Well whatever you can do to help would be appreciated I have not modded before and so this is a new experience.

13. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Have you tried setting the Rogue folder as just rogue? I can't see it in your pictures.

14. DarkPawnC

DarkPawnC Member

Raykwansaa here, just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work again. I'm happy that its working as is, and good luck getting it working on the steam version.

15. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

yes i did do that, and then decided that i had put warrior as the tag and changed the folder name to warrior

16. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Its now working?

17. DarkPawnC

DarkPawnC Member

Yep, just had to unzip it.

18. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Good, i will continue to research the issue with zipping and hopefully my first mod will actually work

19. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Btw how are you finding the game play?

20. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Just to test

Attached Files: