Aquaman's Item Mod Shop

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Aquaman, Jan 20, 2012.

1. nealpd

nealpd Member

Item Name: Egg covered sword​
    Type: Sword​
    Description: You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?​
    Price: 1500​
    Damage: :dmg_slashing: + 12​
    Power(s): :sagacity: -5 ​
    Craft-able: yes (diggle egg/steel sword) (Smithing 0)​
    Item Name: Piece of paper
    Part: Chest
    Description: Contrary to popular belief, this doesn't protect you from evil
    Price: 50
    Defense: :resist_slashing: +1 :armor_asorb: -1
    Power(s): none
    Craft-able: no​
    Item Name: Potion of stuff​
    Type: Potion​
    Description: You have no idea whats in th... IS THAT A SPOON?!​
    Price: 800​
    Power(s): Buff: The power of stuff (45 turns)​
    +1 :dmg_necromatic: +1 :dmg_conflagratory: -5 :sagacity:
    Item Name: A bunch of eggs pounded together
    Food/Drink: food
    Description: Lovely.
    Price: 70
    Heal MP/HP: hp 15
    Power(s):
    Craft-able: yes (diggle egg/diggle egg/diggle egg/ diggle egg) (disposible ingot press)​

2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

That last recipe already exists; it's called a Deep Omlette

3. nealpd

nealpd Member

crap, I never took that into consideration
    (diggle egg/ diggle egg/diggle egg) disposible ingot press
    *fixed*

Wi§p, SkyMuffin and ElectricMessiah like this.
  4. Call it a Derp Omlette ;)

MrAltamente, Klokinator and Essence like this.
  5. An Idea:

The Pact:
    Orb class item
    level 10 artifact
    You signed a contract with blood granting you immense power, now you have to pay out on your end of the bargain.
    :dmg_necromatic:4 :dmg_existential:4 :dmg_putrefying:3 (damage for all attacks including spells) :resist_righteous:-7 :burliness:+6 :caddishness:+6 :nimbleness:+6 :haywire:+10 :magic_resist:+16 :reflection:+10 :trap_sense:-1 :sight:-2 :life_steal: (15% chance to steal 3 health) :mana_steal:(15% chance to steal 3 mana)
    Infernal Contract activated when health is below 5% w/ no debuffs + 50 turn recharge
    Minor blood debt activated when at full health
    Curse of Weakness activated at full health
    Curse of the mind activated at full mana
    Soul price activated at full mana

6. Einhander

Einhander Member

Item Name: Sailor Chain
    Type: Mace
    Description: "This monkey ball of a flail makes enemies go bananas"
    Price:[Craft Only]
    Damage: 25:dmg_crushing: 10:dmg_piercing: 8:dmg_existential: 4:dmg_putrefying:
    Power(s):-10:mana: -5:mana_regen: 5:life_regen: 10 :life: 1:life_steal:
    Craft-able: Yes (Triple Flail + Aluminum Ring + Acidum Salis + Diamond + Rust)

Item Name: The Crayon
    Type: Mace
    Description: "Color your enemies to death or draw funny beards on them or do both!"
    Price [Craft only]
    Damage: 2:dmg_acidic: 2:dmg_aethereal: 2:dmg_aphyxiative: 2:dmg_blast: 2:dmg_conflagratory: 5:dmg_crushing: 2:dmg_existential: 2:dmg_hyperborean: 2:dmg_necromatic: 2:dmg_piercing: 2:dmg_putrefying: 2:dmg_righteous: 2:dmg_slashing: 2:dmg_toxic: 2:dmg_transmutative: 2:dam_voltaic:
    Power(s): 3 :life: 1:life_regen: -5 :nimbleness: -1:counter: -2:dodge:
    Craft-able Yes (Fruitful Staff + Dwarven Wifflemaul + Burnt out wand)

I think these would be a great idea because the maces are underpowered in my opinion. I hope I gave then enough negative to prevent them from being OP.
    Also my intention was to have these replace the "Storm hammer" because all the other high end weapons are laughing at it.

7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Nice crayon. But 2 of every damage type is really too potent in most cases. I see the negatives, but they are not enough to make that balance out in my never humble opinion. However, that said I still think 1 damage would be too low to contend. The problem is just that it literally has everything. That would be Anvil bait. You could get any bonus damage added and most monsters simply cannot resist everything. They always have a few gaps or more. Even the revamped Dredmor would be whipped with that after a half dozen anvils.

How about adding a proc that makes you take a few damage every other hit? That would help to make it less useful as a perfect anvil bait to flail every monster in the game with. It would then be something to whip out when you cannot figure out what a monster resists. (That situation only applies when you are using mods that add monsters, but who is not these days?)

8. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

It has enough penalties to balance out the damage.
    Besides, even with Kronging, you're not going to get bonus damage all the time.
    IT's base damage, if you use it against someone with no resists, is going to be 25.
    By the time you get to floor 15, it's going to be reduced to around 10 maybe.

It's hardly a powerful weapon.
    Doul's possible sword does a bit more damage and it has no easy resistances to it.

9. MrAltamente

MrAltamente Member

Hi everyone :)

Sometime soon Me and Aquaman will be updating the "Shop" with some brand new items :)
    In the meantime ill let you all see SOME of the already finished items.

Hope you all Enjoy :)

Cheers

Attached Files:

Aquaman and Daynab like this.
  10. Einhander

Einhander Member

I thought I would come up with some Easter egg items, I wonder if you guys could figure out were they are from?
    *hint- The first one is from a old game, the other is from a show....

Item Name: Sentient Manipulator Arm
    Type: Gauntlet
    Description: "It picks stuff up and makes it work, Don't know how but it just does!"
    Price:?
    Damage: +2:dmg_blast: +2:dmg_crushing: +2:dam_voltaic:
    Power(s): +6:counter: +2:melee_power: +5:armor_asorb: +4:resist_crushing: +2:resist_voltaic: +2:block: -3:dodge: -4:sneakiness: -2:resist_aphyxiative:
    Has a chance to randomly teleport player when hit.
    Craft-able:Yes(Cracked Orb+Chalcoelectronic Ring+Clockwork Gauntlets+Spatial Instability Infusion)

Item Name: Boot on the Head
    Type: Helmet
    Description:" When that guy told you he was going to bequeath a boot to your head and wasn't joking. Who's laughing now?"
    Price:?
    Damage:N/A
    Power(s):+3:armor_asorb: +3:block: +2:resist_blast: +:resist_righteous: -2:sight: -1:edr: -4:resist_aphyxiative:
    Craft-able:Yes, (Leather Boots+Copper Ingot)

11. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

Poor Mr. Muldoon. And another for Jenny and the wimp.

12. Mushie

Mushie Member

WEAPON
    Item Name: Twisted Spoon​
    Type: Mace​
    Description: Boosts the power of psychic-type moves by 20% damage.
    Price: 12001​
    Damage: :dmg_transmutative: 8 :dmg_crushing: 2
    Power(s): :reflection: 10 :mana_steal: (Mana drain on hit melee hit only) 10
    Craft-able: Alemunium tube + 1 silver ingot + Spirital Instability Infusion : :alchemy: 4 (hidden)
    Additional : I would really like the pokemon sprite : http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Type-enhancing_item (its under spell tag)​
    ARMOR
    Item Name: Focus band​
    Part: Armour (head)​
    Description: Boosts your critical chance. It helps you focus more on your attacks and your emeny too, ignoring everything else.​
    Price: 8200​
    Defense: :block: 5
    Power(s): :dmg_crushing: 2 :burliness: 2 :melee_power: 5 :sight: -1 :crit: 20
    Craft-able: No​
    Additional : I would really like the pokemon sprite (again :3) : http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/In-battle_effect_item#Focus_items
    ORB
    Item Name: Flame Orb​
    Type: Orb​
    Description: It burns in your hands.​
    Price: 13300​
    Damage::dmg_conflagratory: 5
    Power(s)::resist_conflagratory: 5 :nimbleness: -3 :haywire: 10 :magic_power: 12 :mana_regen: 2 :mana: 10 [On hit 45% chance of fireball effect]​
    Craft-able: Yes : Molten orb + Molten orb + Infernal Potion :alchemy: 7 (hidden)
    Fireball effect : (ALLREADY INGAME!) : http://j-factor.com/dredmorpedia/#2006
    ORB
    Item Name: Purple orb of caketown​
    Type: Orb​
    Description: You thought caketown only had warriors? Well, then you're wrong!​
    Price: 20000​
    Damage: :dmg_transmutative: 10 :dmg_necromatic: 10
    Power(s): :resist_transmutative: 5 :resist_nercomatic: 5 :resist_putrefying: 5 :nimbleness: - 4 :burliness: -3 :haywire: 15 :magic_power: 20 :mana: 50 [On hit 30% chance of Zalgo Blast 1]​
    Craft-able: No​
    Zalgo blast 1 (ALLREADY INGAME) : http://j-factor.com/dredmorpedia/#1974
    Both orb spririts are from pokemon : http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/In-battle_effect_item#Negative_effect_on_holder (Flame and toxic orb)

For both my suggestions : If you dont really like pokemon sprites, you could allways make a separate mod with the pokemon sprites :3​

13. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

A friendly suggestion: bad idea. People REALLY don't like this sort of thing. Trust me, I tried.

OmniNegro likes this.
  14. Mushie

Mushie Member

What? how... i would absolutely love some new bether costy orbs, and i really love the pokemon spirtes :3, and when did you try? (can you show me with a link or something?)

15. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

16. Mushie

Mushie Member

And just couse im silly and want even more pokemon sprite items :3

Item Name: Snuggly Shell Helm​
    Part: Head​
    Description: Shell from a venomous insect.​
    Price: 2000​
    Defense: :resist_acidic: 2 :resist_toxic: 2 :block: 5 :armor_asorb: 2 :reflection: 10​
    Power(s): Nothing :eek:
    Craft-able: nope​
    Item Name: Axtinguisher​
    Type: Axe​
    Description: Once used by a pyromaniac, but afther laying in the 7th floor for several years it have turned 20% cooler.​
    Price: 7800​
    Damage: :dmg_hyperborean: 4 :dmg_slashing: 6 :dmg_piercing: 2​
    Power(s): :resist_hyperborean: 2 :resist_conflagratory: 2​
    Craft-able: Copper wire + Voltaic Cell + Steel axe :tinkerer: 4 / Voltaic Potion + Steel axe :smithing: 4​
    Spirit, Blue Sttel Sword ispired axe :3​

Item Name: Target Shield​
    Part: Shield​
    Description: Makes those nasty diggels run towards you, not realising you got a trap for them.​
    Price: 5000​
    Defense: :armor_asorb: 5 :block: 7​
    Power(s): :dodge: -10 :counter: 25 :trap_level: 2 :melee_power:2​
    Craft-able: Wooden Shield + Rust + Salt :tinkerer: 4 (Hidden)​
    Item Name: Happy Balloon​
    Type: Mace​
    Description: One of the Vright Brothers early projects.​
    Price: 1200​
    Damage: :dmg_aethereal: 3 :dmg_crushing: 1​
    Power(s): :dodge: 5 :edr: -2 :life: 5​
    Craft-able: no​
    For both my suggestions : If you dont really like pokemon sprites, you could allways make a separate mod with the pokemon sprites :3​

17. Mushie

Mushie Member

18. Mushie

Mushie Member

Just saying, thinking of deep omelet heals 64, 64 = 4 Diggel eggs, why sould i want to use 3 to make 15 HP, when one alone allready heals 10

19. SpectrumGirl

SpectrumGirl Member

Here are a few ideas based on the Final Fantasy games.​
    Item Name: Excalipoor​
    Description: This is FAR from the strongest of swords! I feel so betrayed!​
    Price: 0 (shouldn't even be able to sell it)​
    Damage: 1:dmg_piercing:, but that's it​
    Powers: Always deals only 1:dmg_piercing: regardless of your stats. It can be resisted, though. Basically, this is only a joke weapon.​
    Craftable: No (If you could, you could quickly get an overpowered weapon. Seriously.)​
    The description is said by Gilgamesh in Final Fantasy 5, when he uses it, thinking it's Excalibur.​
    Just for laughs...​
    Item Name: Excalibur​
    Description: Only a true knight may touch this sword's hilt. The blade isn't half as discriminating.​
    Damage: 5:dmg_slashing:, 5:dmg_piercing:, 20:dmg_righteous:
    Powers: 25:resist_nercomatic:, 25:resist_putrefying:
    Craftable: Yes; 5 Excalipoors, requires 5:smithing:
    The description is used in Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.​

Essence likes this.
  20. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Technically speaking, it is probably possible to give it a thrownBuff that would give additional damage to the stuff you throw, as a call-out to the fact that it dealt damage equal to that of Excalibur when you threw it.
    That would make it a rather useful joke item.

Essence likes this.