[Core]Expanded Pocket Dimention

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by DungeonDragon, Sep 22, 2012.

1. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

You need to replace ONLY \game\magicBoxRooms.xml

For the record my expansion3\game\magicBoxRooms.xml is a default file. :)

As for the backups, I know one thing: you should always make them :)

OmniaNigrum and Vitellozzo like this.
  2. Question. Does this mod affect or have problems with any other mod? I guess no, since no other mod touched the Pocket Dimension before but I am worry there could be a problem with using a custom pocket dimension with a bunch of custom items from other mods.

It looks really interesting.

Any chance it is going to be implemented in the core game? Who should we bother for it to make it to the core game?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Elvish Reality Reborn from his 'sig does conflict since it contains this mod, but other than that none should.

FaustoMartense likes this.
  4. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

No.

Nicholas.

5. damian_bug

damian_bug Member

2 questions.
    1.) can this be used on esisting saves?

2.) where do I place this mod in the Steam Linux version of the game? This would be the first mod I'd be trying that isn't in the Steam Workshop.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

Hello damian bug

1. I don't really know, I've tested it on previous versions and there were some weird effects sometimes, the other times it was ok
    If you absolutely don't want to restart a game you can try and I have a couple of advices: first if some decoration things are not in their places you need to change PDs layout to clear them; second I recommend taking all the items from PD before you install my mod.

2. You put this archive into \Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeons of Dredmor and then extract it. I don't know if it is the same path in Linux but I see no reason why it's not. Basically you need to find and replace files in a folder called game(the one that is in the default Dredmor folder)

Have fun using a better version of Pocket Dimention :)

OmniaNigrum likes this.